💼03💼

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Not long after Jacob had left, his dad came back home and Naeun greeted politely.

"Is he eating well?" He asked with a warm smile.

Naeun nodded in response. "Yes, he is. Uh do you need any help?" She asked back since he was in the kitchen with a handful of things.

"Oh no no it's fine. You're hired to take care of our Jayden and not us." He lightly chuckled.

"Ah..." Naeun embarrassedly resumed feeding Jayden while Jacob's dad was having his meal at the dining table in the kitchen.

Minutes later, Jayden was done with his meal and Naeun brought him to the kitchen to wash his mouth. Afterwhich, Jayden was placed down on the floor and he waddled his way to his grandpa.

"Uh~upp!" He tiptoed as he wanted his grandpa to carry him up.

Naeun quickly rinsed the used bowl with water and soap then let it be in the sink so that it would be easier to wash later. She then picked Jayden up in her grasp after drying her hands, towering his grandpa who was still eating.

"Grandpa eating, nyam nyam. Jayden already nyam nyam." She then patted Jayden's tummy.

"Yumm nyam." Jayden copied adorably.

His grandpa chuckled at the cuteness and lightly pinched his cheek. "Have you eaten?" He asked Naeun.

"Not yet." She sheepishly smiled as she had been focusing too much on Jayden to have her own meals.

"Don't forget to eat later. Feel free to use the kitchen." He kindly said and she nodded.

"Thank you." She bowed then Jayden suddenly squirmed his body and so she placed him down and he ran out of the kitchen. Naeun followed suit and Jacob's dad smiled as he observed how these two were getting along.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Hours later, Jacob's mom returned home and Jayden was seen sleeping in Naeun's embrace in the living room.

Naeun instantly woke up from her afternoon nap when she heard the door closing sound. She bowed to Jacob's mom who had a proud motherly smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you so much." She whispered as Jayden was still soundly asleep. She then motioned Naeun to pass Jayden to her.

Naeun obeyed and carefully passed Jayden to his grandma to avoid waking him up.

"You can take your leave. Since it's only your trial day anyways." Jayden's grandma smiled.

Naeun was taken aback. It's only 3pm though..?

"Ah right, have you had your lunch? Grandpa said you have yet to eat earlier." Grandma was worried if she had skipped her meal.

Naeun slightly nodded her head. "I've eaten. Then I guess, I'll take my leave now...?" She answered in her unsure tone.

"Thank you for today, see you next week."

Naeun eventually left the house with heavy steps. Next week? So I'm guaranteed to be their babysitter for 2 weeks?

Confusion was written on her face as she recalled how the kindness runs in the family gene. She kept thinking about it to the point that she did not notice her cousin took the same lift as her.

"Naeun to Earth? Yoohooo?" Sunwoo waved his hand in front of her face.

She flicked her eyes to Sunwoo. "Did you just call by my name??"

"You didn't even respond to me calling you 'noona'." Sunwoo argued back with a slight pout.

Naeun scoffed in disbelief. "Lies."

"What happened?" Sunwoo asked as he knew something was off. The typical Naeun would have headlocked him since she knew he was pranking her but she was not being aggressive.

Naeun pursed her lips. "I don't know. The family is just too nice. Coming from a wealthy family, just everything seems weird? I don't know oh my gosh."

"Did you just swap your soul with the baby? Why are you blabbering??" Sunwoo eyed his cousin.

Naeun rolled her eyes towards the latter and just then they reached their floor.

"Anyways, you probably watched too many dramas. There are a lot of nice people in this world!" Sunwoo lightly dabbed on her shoulder as they were walking to their dorms.

"Yeah, you're right. Excluding you of course." She pointed at him.

He raised his arms, feeling offended. "Hey, I got you the job!"

"Uh huh, thanks then." She patted his shoulder with much sarcasm in her tone before entering her dorm, leaving him dumbfounded in the corridor.

Aish this noona, she always gets me.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"We're home!" Jacob announced when he returned home with his dad.

"Let's have dinner together." Mom called them to the kitchen with Jayden in her grasp.

"Come to daddy." Jacob clapped his hand and Jayden instantly raised his arms.

Jacob carried Jayden to his arms and sat down at the dining table. "Have you been a good boy?" He caressed his son's cheek.

"Dda da ba ba ju." Jayden babbled with his dad nodding every word he said.

"Is that so? Do you have a good time with Naeun?" Jacob continued the conversation as if they understood each other's language.

Jayden started playing with his hands. "Jaja dada bu baba na ba." With that, he made everyone who were worn out smile in adoring his baby talks.

"He seems to enjoy her company. And she's really good at babysitting." Jacob's dad praised as he was pleased.

"I came back home and they were sleeping together over there." Jacob's mom pointed at the living room with a slight pout. "They are so cute."

"You can start considering her." Dad teased.

Jacob lightly chuckled. "Not the right time." He responded to dad's joke.

"Let him breathe." Mom smacked his husband's back. "It has not been that long since Jayden came into our family and our company is going wild right now."

Dad laughed. "Fine fine, I know. I was just kidding, come on sweetheart." He grabbed her hand.

Jacob smiled as he silently watched the interaction between his parents. They are just like young couples out there.

"Dda dda." Jayden pointed at the food, snapping his dad's attention.

"Okay daddy giving you more food~" Jacob continued feeding his son.

Thank you for coming into our family, Jayden.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫