💼08💼

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Noona!"

Naeun ears perked upon her cousin's voice. She jogged to the lift where Sunwoo was waiting for her.

"Why is your face so red? And you're early?" Sunwoo questioned with his right eyebrow raised.

Naeun placed both of her hands on her cheeks. "You see nothing."

Sunwoo smirked. "Did your eye candy drive you home?" He wiggled his eyebrows in teasing.

Still avoiding his gaze, Naeun just hummed in response.

Sunwoo cooed. "Someone's happy~" He sang as he started nudging his cousin.

Naeun was about to smack back but she realized something. "H-how?" She blurted out.

"What?" Sunwoo questioned back in clueless.

"No, I mean I didn't even tell him my address. He didn't even use the navigation!" Naeun frowned as she recalled her memory.

Sunwoo eyed the latter. "Your resume."

Naeun looked at him in the eyes for a moment. "Oh. Yeah, you're right." Dumb me. He must have checked my address from my resume beforehand.

Sunwoo shook his head and patted Naeun's arm. "Aren't you supposed to be anxious for tomorrow?" He reminded her of the results which would be released on the next day.

Naeun pierced her eyes through his soul. "You're not supposed to remind me of that."

Sunwoo shrugged his shoulders and ran out of the lift, straight to his dorm before he got a headlock from his cousin.

Naeun clicked her tongue as she slowly strolled back to her dorm instead.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Thankfully, Naeun did pretty well for her finals and she has been looking for jobs ever since then. But reality struck when getting employed was never easy. Weeks had passed and she had not received any interviews yet.

Stuck herself in her room, Naeun had her eyes glued on her laptop with once in awhile glancing at her phone for any calls or messages. Adulthood life is so stressful...

With her pouty lips, she started to doubt her quality in her resume. She eventually teared up as the amount of stress she had been getting was too much for her to handle.

"Noona..."

She looked up and met his gaze. Sunwoo ran to her side and gave her a long warm hug. With his embrace, Naeun completely broke down as she hid herself in his chest.

Seemingly after she had cooled down, Sunwoo pulled away and chinned at the door. "Let's eat outside, you need some fresh air."

Naeun wiped away her tears with her fingers as she nodded.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Bu-ffet? Are you crazy!??" Naeun pulled Sunwoo by his wrist, holding him back from entering the restaurant.

Sunwoo then fished out some cash in his pockets. "Aunt told me to get you some good food."

Naeun eyed her cousin. "You're the one who wanna eat here." She then kicked his ass after exposing his craving.

Sunwoo jumped as he was startled by the kick and winced in pain. "Ah noona! Please, let's just eat hmm? You've not been eating well!" He persuaded with his rap.