💼14💼

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After filling up their hunger, Jacob and Naeun strolled back to the parking lot situated across the street. As they were walking, their feet slowly came to a stop right outside of an arcade.

Feeling nostalgic of their childhood days, they found themselves looking at each other. "Shall we?" Jacob lifted his eyebrows multiple times.

Naeun nodded without hesitation. "What shall we play first?" She said with a tint of excitement.

"Car racing?" Jacob suggested and Naeun agreed.

They went inside and explored a couple of games as they reminisce their younger days where they used to have much freedom. As the arcade was quite empty, they played as many games as they could.

"You're really good." Jacob complimented her basketball skill.

Naeun embarrassedly laughed. "Not as good as you."

Jacob shrugged. "Can't be helped. I was a basketball player during school days."

Naeun's mouth agape. Jacob chuckling at her reaction got her to quickly close her mouth. Indeed, she does have a thing for basketball players. I'm a fool. Why do I keep embarrassing myself!?

As they were exiting the arcade with basketball as their last game, their eyes fell upon the claw machine filled with cute plushies.

Naeun wanted to try but she did not want to embarrass herself once again. But Jacob walked over and rummaged his wallet from his side pocket for coins. Naeun completely did not expect such a fine man to be playing right in front of her eyes.

"Wah... This is really hard..." Jacob licked his dry lips after trying to catch the same toy multiple times.

"That's really cute for Jayden though." Naeun slightly pouted as Jacob kept failing.

"I know right." Jacob agreed as he straightened his back.

Naeun assumed that he was already giving up but he checked his other pockets for more coins. He's cute. Is he a doraemon?

Jacob tried again countless times and at the end of the day, he caught 2 plushies after spending his remaining coins on it. "Here you go." He passed one of them to Naeun.

Naeun let out her small gasp in baffled.

"You've been accompanying me for the past 30 minutes." Jacob speechlessly chuckled at himself as he motioned Naeun to take it.

Naeun returned a small smile. "Thank you."

"Let's go before midnight falls." Jacob said and they headed back to his car.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Naeun sang cheerfully as she was drying her hair after a quick shower. She had been foolishly smiling to herself the moment she parted ways with Jacob.

It was definitely one of the best days she could ever enjoy with her crush. From dinner to arcade and sending her home. Can she even sleep that night?