Why didn't you tell me? 😥

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Lucky, by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

(Junkyu told the boys that he will study abroad) Haruto was sad. No. He was disappointed. Not because Junkyu will leave but because it was the first time that he heard the news. He felt that Junkyu should have told him that he would study abroad.

"Hey Haruto, where are you going?" said Jeongwoo. Park Jeongwoo, a very close friend of Haruto who sometimes makes Junkyu jealous if he finds him wondering around Haruto.

"I'm going fishing there? Why? You wanna come?" answered Haruto with a cold voice and an intense stare.

"Nah, let me go with you." Said Junkyu.

"No, Hyung. Stay. This is your last night with the boys." Said Haruto without looking at Junkyu.

"Yes, Hyung. Just stay with us, we'll miss you." Said Junghwan while holding Junkyu's arm.

All the boys were sitting on the sand with a bonfire that was lighted before. Haruto, a181cm tall young man took his navy hoodie from the tent and some fishing equipment then disappeared as he walks through the island, alone. They went on an MT (outbound) after all of them announced pass the High School.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 12 o'clock and Haruto has not come back yet from fishing. Everyone was worried but no one beats Junkyu. He was checking his wristwatch all the time ever since Haruto left. He knew that Haruto is mad at him that is why he asked if he wanted to come along with Haruto but Haruto refused.

"Junghwanaa.. Wake up." Whispered Hyunsuk.

"Hhhmmm..." Junghwan is unbothered by it and keeps sleeping on Hyunsuk's shoulder.

"Let me bring him to the tent, Hyung" said Yoshi while already lifting Junghwan, the King Cow Baby.

"Urrggghhh" Yoshi's face turned red. "Junghwan, what have you eaten?"

Everyone was laughing then Hyunsuk said. "Husshhh.. Quite everybody. You guys gonna wake him up."

Yedam, Asahi, Doyong, Jaehyuk, Jihoon, Mashi, and Junkyu already sneaked out to take a walk on the shore while Yoshi brings Junghwan back to the tent. There were 3 tents. In the first tent, Jeongwoo already sleeps and sounds with his mouth open.

Yoshi, and Hyunsuk are also already in the tent preparing to go to sleep and try not to wake up Jeongwoo and Junghwan. Junghwan is a baby so he sleeps faster while Jeongwoo was tired after running around on the seashore in the afternoon without stopping for 3 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna sleep by myself later, ok?" said Asahi out of nowhere. 

"I'm gonna sleep with Mashiiii next to me" Jihoon added.

As they walk through the night on the shore of the island, Junkyu disappeared.

"Where is Junkyu?" Said Mashi as he was the first one who noticed him not in the pack anymore. (are they wolves? :') )

"I am tired," said Yedam.

"Me 2." Followed by Doyoung.

"Me 3." Jaehyuk added.

As they were talking, Asahi already walking in reverse and of course his destination is the tent.