Can't We Make It Work? 🥺

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat (Lucky)

3 months before Haruto's visit

"You can do it, Ben..!!!" Shouted Junkyu among the crowd who are watching a game between Monash University basketball team and Melbourne University basketball team.

He was gonna shoot a free ball. Loosing and winning is in Ben's hand.

He gave it a shot.

He missed.

The crowd was devastated, but not the other team. They celebrated their winning by hugging their teammates while Monash basketball team lost the game. Ben just stood on the spot where he missed the shot. Suddenly Felix came and tapped on his shoulder.

"No, it's ok, Ben. We can't win all the time." Said Felix trying to console Ben.

The Monash team went to the locker. Ben and Felix were the ones to go out last.

"Ben, talk to me." Said Felix looking at Ben who is nearly done changing his cloth.

However, he ignored him.

"I've made you fall in love with me once, and I'll do it again." Said Felix as he got up from his seat and went outside leaving Ben behind.

Plaaaakkk....

Ben's shut his locker so hard because he was too emotional. He stayed there for a while, for a few minutes. After that, he went outside.

As he has gone out, Junkyu was there. Waiting for him.

"Heyy...!!! Here..!!" said Junkyu in the brightest smile he can. He knows that his friend is sad because of losing.

"Let's go home," said Ben smiling at him.

"Here." Said Junkyu as he gave Ben a flower.

"I thought you were gonna win today so I bought this flower outside the university. Since your team lost, I wanted to return it and have a refund but they said they can't," added Junkyu with his pouty lips.

Ben laughed. At last.

Then he took the flower and went back home together.

It was night already. 11 o'clock exactly in Australia.

TEEETTTT....

Junkyu's doorbell rang.

TEEETTTT....

The second time it rang.

"Did he go to the convenience store again?" thought Ben.