I wanted to stay with you as long as I can. 🤗

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz, Lucky

Junkyu arrived at the airport with Ben. They were waiting at the arrival gate. It was hectic at the airport with many people there. So, Junkyu just wondered around and once in a while also talking to Ben, afraid that he will be bored waiting. As he was talking to Ben, suddenly someone hugged him from behind.

"Guess who?" He said in a low deep tone voice.

Then Junkyu directly knew. It is Haruto. Besides his voice, he also recognized the smell of him. It's the smell of the perfume that they bought together in Korea. So, they have the same fragrant.

He smiled brightly as if his cheek gonna burst.

Then they turned to each other and hugged tightly

"Hhhmm..." Ben made a sound.

"Owhh.. Sorry.. Haruyaaa... This is Ben. He lives in the same apartment with me and we even go to the same uni." Explained Junkyu as he put his hand on Ben's shoulder.

Haruto's face suddenly changed.

He thought, "Why did Junkyu hyung bring him along? didn't he said that he won't?" But that is just in his mind. He can't say that to a person whom he just met. Even though he definitely will not get along with him.

"Owh yeah. Haruto" said Haruto.

"Ben." Said Ben.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car on the way back to their apartment

"So how do you like Aussie so far? Haruto, right? Said Ben in his Australian accent, trying to be friendly which is far from his character.

"Hhmm.. Yeah.. So far I think it's great." Said Haruto while looking at his Junkyu hyung, smiling so brightly.

In the mirror, Ben saw Junkyu and Haruto holding hands as if two post stamps stuck to each other. He then drives the car faster.

"Owhh.. Isn't it too fast, Ben?" Said Junkyu.

"Well, I've got practice today. So yeah.." lied Ben.

"Owhh.. I see." Replied Junkyu.

"So Haru. What do you want to do today?" asked Junkyu

"Hhhmmm...I don't know." As his eyes wandered outside Ben's car window.

"Well, I do. Hihi.." Laughed Junkyu followed by Haruto's smile.

"So where are we going today, hyung?" asked Haruto.

"Hhmm... Let's start sightseeing tomorrow. You probably are tired now." Said Junkyu as he pats Haruto's head and fixed his hair.