That Should Be Me. 😔

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky, Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

One day after Junkyu got a phone call from Haruto, Junkyu and Ben argued in Junkyu's apartment.

"How could I explain something that I can not understand myself?" Said Ben to Junkyu.

"I'm still confused about what you are feeling but I am sure that we are only friends Ha YoonBin." Said Junkyu to Ben, the first time that he called Ben's actual name.

"Wait, does that mean that what I am feeling for you have nothing to do with all your shit? You've been nice to me for nothing?" Asked Ben furiously.

"I'm sorry, Ben. I didn't mean it like that." Said Junkyu trying to explain himself.

"But you have to thank me now." Said Ben.

"For what?" asked Junkyu.

"Do you know why Haruto called you yesterday night?" asked Ben.

"How did you know that I was talking to Haruto?" asked Junkyu.

"I wanted to give you some of the food that I made last night until I heard you crying and then laughing. I think I did a mistake. I posted our picture on your Instagram when you went to the toilet at the party. I was hoping that Haruto sees the picture and will be angry at you." Ben explained.

"Bennnn!! What were you thinking?" Said Junkyu

"I was sick and tired of you mentioning Haruto every time we are together. I hated him to the state that I wanted him to hate you for a long time." Replied Ben.

"Wait, what?" asked Junkyu

"Don't be so innocent!" said Ben sarcastically.

"I'm sorry but I hope this problem or issue better not be reached to Haruto. He will visit me next week. We've talked on the phone. So, I want you to be nice to him like what you did to me when he is here." said Junkyu.

"Huahaha... As if!" Ben laughed sarcastically again.

Felix suddenly opened Haruto's door and grabbed Ben's hand but Ben refused then make his way out by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoo... What were you thinking, mate? Are you in your right mind, right now?" asked Felix with his deep tone voice. They were back at Ben's apartment, the 7th floor.

"What? Don't judge me. As if you didn't know." Ben replied.

"This is not Ben that I know," said Felix.

"You know, Ben you knew long ago has gone. Ok!" replied Ben.

"I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry that I flirted with that girl, but it's just for fun. It's been 7 months now that you are ignoring me." Felix complained.