"I don't know when you and I stopped being us." 💔

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

Lucky, Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat

In Melbourne, Australia.

A few hours back, Junkyu and Ben were at the semester break party that the university held annually.

"Hi.. Ben!" said a pretty girl who approached Ben who is dancing while holding a cup of drink.

"Yeah, Hi!" said Ben smiling then back to his flat face. You can tell that he is not sincere in smiling at the girl. His eyes were focusing on looking at a young man wearing a white shirt with a cute smile.

"Hi, mate! Drink this!" said Felix to Junkyu offering a glass of vodka.

"Aahh.. haha.. I'm not a good drinker" said Junkyu politely shaking his head.

"Nahh... Just try it, mate!" Felix insisted Junkyu to drink.
Guulllppp... Gulllppp...

Ben saw the guys were chit-chatting and walked straight to them.

"Don't make people do shits for you" said Ben glaring at Felix after drinking the whole glass.

"No. We were just talking, Ben. Chill, bro." Then suddenly a girl grabs Felix's hand and brings him to the dance floor leaving Junkyu and Ben together at the table.

"Thanks, Ben, I would be wasted if I drink that thing," said Junkyu laughing innocently.

"Nahh... I can drink like 10 glasses without being knocked out" said Ben with a little smile. But this time it is a sincere smile, unlike the smile that he did to the girl just now.

"Ok, picture time!" said Junkyu cheerfully and grab Ben's shoulder closer to him"

"I don't do this kind of stuff," said Ben but Junkyu started to pout his lips.

"Can you stop doing that? Ok, let's take a picture. Geezzz" but deep down his heart, he likes it. Ben likes it. Ever since Junkyu came into his life, he thought that life is not that bad. Everyone had a blast at the party and also Monash basketball team has their third win this year so you can say that it is also a party for Captain Ben's team.

POSTED

Junkyu posted a picture of him with Ben that night

Junkyu posted a picture of him with Ben that night. Minutes before Jengwoo posted his picture with Haruto after wandering around the mall from the morning till night.

It was Junkyu's first picture he posted ever since he was in Australia. They went back home after midnight. Junkyu was the one who drives home since he did not touch any alcohol at the party. He only drank Cola, his favorite drink.

Now Junkyu is lying down on his bed. Really quite. He closed his eyes. Then after a few minutes, he opened his phone lock and started scrolling down in his IG timeline. He saw Jeongwoo's picture update. His heart aches. Then he took a deep breath. "Is he happy without me?" He thought to himself.

Junkyu's phone vibrates

He couldn't believe his eyes.

URI HARU CALLING....

The screen on his phone made him rubbed his eyes. It's Haruto. (what perfect timing!)

Junkyu answered immediately.

"Junkyu, Hyung" with a deep tone he started the phone call by calling his favorite person name in the entire world.

Junkyu smiled.
"I think this is the first time since we are apart that you said my name," said Junkyu while closing his eyes. He did not realize that tears rolling down his cheeks.
"How have you been, Hyung?" asked Haruto.

Silent......

"Hyung..."

Silent......

Hyuuungg???"

"Are you still there?" Haruto checked his phone and he is sure that the phone is still connected.

"Haruyaaa......" Junkyu called the name that has been so long he hadn't called.

"Yes, hyung." Replied Haruto.

"Haruyaaaa......." Said Junkyu in a very low voice tone. He barely holds his tears.

Haruto smiled. The smile that has been long gone. The smile that was gone when Junkyu went away.

Junkyu put his hand on his head covering his eyes and said: "I don't know when you and I stopped being us."

I wanna ask, do you think that it will be a happy ending? Tell me what you think in the comment