Chapter 2

At that night, my tribe circled around fire. I use some wood and ashes to create one.

"My people!" My father boom, and it echoes in the cave. "We shall gather and eat our meal." He says. Every time we have dinner, we always pray. " My lord, we will always appreciate our soul and our food, even our shelter.

After when we finish praying. I took some abonlones and chew them slowly, enjoying the taste. I ate some shellfish, and a couple of handfuls of seeds, too.

In night time, I made my bed or I should say plant bed nice and comfy.

I took some seaweeds and some tule reeds.

I spread it only my size, so I won't be that selfish.

     It was already three suns when the aluets came.

My brother and I went to the shore to get shellfish, while he hunts for fish.

I knew he was too young, but I was very busy.

I cook the fishes and shellfish in a flat rock, while the other girls sew the clothes or washes it.

While we were busy, the men took their weapons to look for animals.

After a long tired day of working, we finally get to sleep.
.......................................

Dear readers,

           Thank you for being patient and reading this book. I, however is very busy. I may only do two or three chapters each week.

  Again, thank you for your patience.

  Sincerely, Six