Chapter 7

{A/n: Hey everyone Roach here with another chapter. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own RWBY! Also sorry for not updating. I've been busy with life stuff and not having the motivation to write. So anyway here's the new chapter.}

"This is Lisa Lavender with Vale News reporting outside of the Council building of Vale where only three hours prior a group of armed individuals calling themselves The Pro-Remnant Movement took the council of Vale hostage. Their demands are that the meeting with the United States of America and it's ally countries of Canada and United Kingdom to be forbidden from entering Vale's borders. So far there's been no-" The newscaster on the TV said before being cut off by the TV being turned off by Major General Evans. Evans was in his office where he was talking to Derek. "So as you see the Vale Council has been taken hostage by armed assailants. Professor Ozpin has asked for our assistance in rescuing them." Evans explained and Derek nodded. "Permission to send the SAS and JTF 2 Operators as well with my teams!" Derek said and Evans nodded. "Granted!" He said and Derek nodded before leaving the room.

Derek then headed to the warehouse that the U.S Special Forces use as their base of operations on Remnant. As he walked into the building he saw the remaining operators who weren't on missions at the moment as well as the SAS operators and the JTF-2 operators. "Gather around everyone! We have an important mission that takes top priority!" Derek said and everyone looked at him and walked over to the table where they do briefings. "What's going on?" Andrew asked and Derek looks at him. "The council in Vale has been taken hostage by a group known as the Pro-Remnant Movement. These guys are well equipped and have a suicide bomber." Derek explained. "What type of bomb is it?" An SAS operator nicknamed Soap asked. "At the moment it's unknown what type or what kind of explosive is being used. However we assume it's a dust based bomb so the blast might be comparable to a hand grenade or several blocks of C4 depending on how much they're using." Derek explained and Soap nodded. "So who'll be going on  this op Derek?" Price asked him.

"I would go and lead this op myself but I have things here that need to be done. So Captain Price I'm placing you in charge of the rescue operation." Derek said and he nodded. "Understood." Price said and Derek looked at a Green Beret Captain who is in charge of the Green Berets on Menagerie. "Captain Lastimosa the Delta sniper teams are all out in the field at the moment so do you have any sniper teams you can spare at the moment?" Derek asked and he nodded. "Yes sir. I have three sniper teams available." He replied and Derek nodded. "Good! Tell them to get geared up ready to move out. Also Andrew you and the remaining Delta Force Operators and the JTF-2 guys will be going too!" Derek said and they all nodded. "Get sorted out and be at the Tarmac in twenty mikes!" Derek said and they all nodded and left. Twenty minutes later Andrew, Nicholas, and four other Delta operators were joined by Captain Price and his squad and Captain Brown and his squad. There were also three two man Green Beret sniper teams all equipped with MSR .338 Lapua Magnum Sniper rifles. Derek looks at them. "I'm sure I don't need to make this clear but if you fail here on this mission then any chance at creating peace between our homeworld of Earth and Remnant so failure is not an option here!" Derek said and they nodded. "Don't worry Derek! We won't fail!" Price said and Derek nodded and then they all got on the C-130 that took them to Vale.

*Kingdom of Vale*

Price and the other operators parachuted into Vale and landed near Beacon Academy where Ozpin, Goodwitch, and Vale's Police Chief Aiden Taylor. When they landed they got their parachutes cleaned up as they walked over. "Thank you for coming." Ozpin said and Price looks at him and nodded. "You Ozpin?" Price asked him and he nodded. "Yes, That's me. May I ask your name?" Ozpin replied and he nodded. "I'm Captain Price from the UK's SAS Regiment. We were sent to help rescue the Council members." Price explained and Aiden nodded. "Thank you for the help. My men aren't exactly well versed in hostage situations and we don't want to risk the lives of the council members. However I heard from Ozpin that this kind of thing happens more on your world so you guys are trained in handling this, Am I correct?" Aiden said and Price nods. "Yes sir, We can help rescue the council members!" Price said and he nodded. "So what can you tell us about the hostage takers?" Price said and Ozpin looks at him. "We have a command center in Beacon we can explain it there." Ozpin said and they nodded and followed Ozpin into the Academy. Luckily it was close to night so most of the students were asleep so no one saw Price and the others walking into the school.

Once inside Beacon Academy's command center Police Chief Aiden looks at them. "So far we know there's at least six members in the group that have taken the council hostage." Aiden explained and Price nodded as he crossed his arms. "Whoa re all the hostages?" Price asked and Aiden looked at the notes. "The hostages are the six council members and their secretary." He explained and Price nodded. "Good! So that cuts the chances of one of them hiding amongst the hostages." Price explained and Aiden nodded slightly. "What's the lay out of the building like?" Price asked and Aiden and Ozpin showed him. They then spent the next hour or so going over every detail, from the lay out of the building to the area around the council building and where the best sniping spots are for the sniper teams. Soon they had a plan and were ready to assault the council building.

{And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Until the next update!}