Turn - 0

"You made up your mind, huh!" Aaron asked, hoping to get a different answer.

"Aaron, we have discussed this already. There is no other way ."

Aaron still had hope in his eyes. "We can still make this work, you know. We can try. I can stay if you want me to.''

"It doesn't works that way. It's for your own good. We have to move ahead, okay? We gotta move on. There's no point, and you know that. Please don't make me say it, again."

"Yeah, you are right. You always say the right thing. I admit I'm a little terrified,' he couldn't look up. "So, I guess this is time for us to say goodbye to each other. We'll met again, right ?"

"Someday..."

Aaron stared at the pavement covered in snow. "Always remember the pact we made, Silver. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I should better get going." Aaron took a step forward, trying to think of the next thing to do.

"Take care, Aaron," Silver went ahead and pressed her lips on his. "I'll miss you."

Silver waved goodbye to Aaron. She watched him until he crossed the road and disappeared from her sight. That was the last night she ever saw him.

A/N: This is just the beginning of the horrific life of Silver Winfield. Wish her luck. She needs it.

Happy Horror
💀👻☠