Trying To Hold You 1

Mew POV

I'm here now waiting for him to come home. He is always running out of time for our relationship. He is more on excuses and never listen to me.

In the short moment the door is open, and someone entering as I expect he look at me in a very tried look indicating and heavy day, but the happiness is on his eyes, he might be had close a new deal for his company, because that is the only thing can make him happy. Even me his boyfriend leaving with him in almost seven years under in one roof never give that feeling to him.

"heyyy Hon you look tried.. But I see your eyes, it was tilling me there is something happened." I said to him to light up the mode...

"yes... It was trieding day but successful deals is always with people who had hard work, yeah.....we close a good deal today." He said but never bothered to look at me.

He is always like this ever since he started this business of him he was more madman on success. My dad is helping him to start this hotel and restaurants business as he said. Then in just two years he maximize the business and build two branches every two quarter of the year.

Then now he engaged another business, the real estate market... He opened a contraction company, with a estate developer. They operate as builder and own a condominium buildings in different part of the country as what I know, yes I never engage on his business as what he ask for with a reason he want it to do by himself to prove his worth to my dad.

It is the reason now he had no time for personal and our relationship. It's been a while or it was about a year we are as cold as ice. I'm still had a bed event with him but wasn't as satisfying as before. I feel his distance on me, a cold feeling that I continue to put a fire, but no use because he always put a cold water on it.

"that is great that you get a deal today. That is for the hotel or the real estate.?"

"it is a real estate."

"Okay go to shower I will prepare our dinner."

"I'm done with my dinner with my friend."

"ohh... I thoughted that you eat with me."

"as what I said I'm done.... And your so noisy.... I go up."

Then he left me. In that kind of argument, it is always happened between me and him. I can't make it.. It was so painful inside of my heart. He is busy with his dream but in that dream it is so sad I'm not with it.

I call to my mom. She is the only person can understand me now.

"hello mom. How's your day?" I ask.

"I'm good son... You two there how are you guys?"

"mom... I can't.. If I stay this relationship I might be lost forever. What should I do? He is everything to me. But I'm not his everything."

"son mew... I know you love him. But if you love someone and you never love your self. No one loves you... Learn to love yourself first son... And don't worry if you two are meant to be... Even a thousand years and a thousand miles you two a part,,, destiney always fine away. " she said lovingly.

" but how mom... If I'm just stay here... I always end up to come back home. "

" okay let's talk about that tomorrow let's meet at restaurant. "

" okay mom.... Maybe it is a right time for me to let him go. And to fine my self. In this past seven years being with him... I forgot my self. Because I'm so focused on him. "