Prologue

Juliana raced across the First Beach and as a wolf, she seemed to fly along the beach.

She was chasing the redheaded vampire again, but this time, it was the entire pack running with her.

She ran harder, forcing the female vampire to keep changing her paces in order to keep ahead of the pack of wolves, the pack which had grown as of a few weeks ago, when Quil Ateara V had joined the pack, just a few days, after Seth and Leah Clearwater had.

"Let's get her!"

"Flank her from either side, Paul and Jacob. Juliana, you keep close to Jacob, I'll stay with Paul. Seth, Quil, race around and block her escaping on either side. Leah, Jared, you two run around and go ahead to blockin her, from escaping that way. She needs to be driven right back into our paws."

"Got it Sam."

Juliana responded to the orders quickly and barked at the others and they swung around, separatin' quickly and they continued to charge after Victoria, as she had been clearly one of the ones that had been named by Bella Swan.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Victoria and the pack had disappeared out of her view, and she was on her own, as she was running through the woods.

She was running faster all on her own, through the familiar woods of Forks, her paws carrying her toward somewhere that she didn't know.

A part of the woods that opened up into a huge field, and it was covered in snow.

She heard a lot of loud howls and a whole lot of furious hissing from what could only be many, many vampires in a huge fight.

She ran out of the snowy woods and right out into the middle of a massive and huge fight, with their pack and at a single glance, a bunch of unfamiliar wolves and a lot of vampires were all fighting alongside their pack and their new pack, apparently.

She saw Embry and Quil, then Sam and Leah fighting. She snapped her head toward the left and saw to her shock, that Seth was dead.

A huge chasm had opened up in the middle of the snowy field, which was when on the other side of it, she saw who she had been watching for.

Paul was being crushed to death by multiple vampires, who refused to let go of him.

She tried to make her way toward him, but something was keeping her in place, and she was screaming and her wolf was howling in terrible pain, but no one else in the fight seemed to hear her.