Chapter 1

Sometimes I give myself the creeps, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I’m cracking up. Am I just para…

 My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing. Thank god finally it’s done. I can’t stand that severe bitch from geology anymore I thought nuns were replaced a long time ago in boarding schools.

I hate it here even after a year and a half. Why did my parents had to send me here?

Oh yes I remember,

I’m scum, no good at all. Just because I smoke and enjoy drinking a glass once in a while, in brief, all the shit they’ve never done cause it was ‘bad’ and they were puppets on a string to their parents.

I refuse to be that.

They can’t imagine how I became this way. Of course they can’t they’re perfect with their superb jobs and the perfectly happy family. Ugh... I hate all their worries about me, I just want to be myself, not trapped in neat clothes and pretending to be part of the big happy family. I am not that kind of person.

 Finally I reach my smoking spot at the back corner of the schoolyard, the place where al the containers and garbage are kept.

I light my cigarette as soon as possible and take a big puff.

Hmm I needed it after four hours of boring lessons.

Someone stepping towards me abruptly interrupts my thoughts.

“Shit!” I curse. I can’t get caught here. I lift my head and sigh of relief.

It’s no teacher it is a guy?

Oh yes I almost forget this is the closest place to the boy’s school.

 “You are going to shut your mouth about this aye?” I ask half demanding while hiding my cigarette behind my back.

 “Uuhm… no it’s okay… can I have a smoke? It has been a long time...” the boy stutters.

 “Oh…yea…sure” I pull a cig out of my boot and hand it to him. He gives me a thankful smile while I get out my lighter from the other boot.

 “Well thanks…I am Collin btw.” He says.

After those words I realize he is that creep with an unusual amount of eyeliner on and his lip ring, and a lot op other metal crap dangling on his clothes. But I decide to stay nice this time cause he just caught me and I don’t know if he is capable of it but, he could still report me.

 “Well nice to meet you Collin.” I say rapidly to avoid awkwardness.

 “Nice to meet you to.” He falters and I chuckle because of his stumbling over his words.

I kick at an empty can lying on the floor asking him if he doesn’t want to know my name.

 “Uuhm…obviously yes… I am not good with people they never talk to me… You know like Eric that popular douche…” He replies kind of indifferent. So that explains a lot, he isn’t doing any effort to talk to people, that’s obvious I can tell from his tone. But still I decide to stay nice.

 “Hah… well you’re doing a good job talking to me.” I take another drag. While I breathe out the smoke I add: “Yea Eric is such a lame ass... I can make him do anything.” And I smile at the thought. What I’m telling him is the truth I have a little fling with Eric. He is popular so what do I have to lose? And if he wants me who am I to say no, otherwise it’s way to boring here.

 “If you say so… What’s your name again?” The second much clearer than the words he mumbled before.

 “I haven’t told you my name yet.”

 “Uuh… yea I know I was asking sarcastically…” he mumbles. “Pff why am I even doing this… I suck at talking to girls, at you and Eric is going to kill me if he knows this.” He adds.

 I tell him he’s doing well trying to make him feel more comfortable. I don’t know why, that’s not what I do, but I guess I’m kind of flattered with him trying to be able to talk to me.

 “I was just kidding…” I lie. And reach him my hand inhaling the rest of my cigarette. If he takes my hand I pull myself up and sweep away the dirt of my ass. I drop my cig and step on it to turn it out.

 “My name is Allie” I tell him breathing the smoke in his face. He isn’t that bad as I thought he would be. But then he tears his hand loose and as fast as he did that, he takes mine back and leans over to me causing our lips to touch. I immediately push him away and slap him in the face. Hard.

 “YOU CREEP!” I yell at him and I grab my bag from the floor rushing towards the schoolyard.