Chapter 10

I grab my coat and leave as silent as possible to get to her room. As I am in her corridor I see the ‘guard’ turn around and I run as fast as possible into her room and shut the door immediately behind me. As soon as she sees me I get kind of a hug attack and I can’t help myself from laughing out loud.

“Woohooohoow calm yourself you bunny.” She starts kissing my neck while whispering something.

“Wow… that feels nice.” I smile.

“Ssshhhtt!”

“Why shht?” I grab her close and kiss her the way she likes it. My hands spontaneously squeeze her bum. She giggles and smiles bright right into my eyes. I place my hands on her hips and pull her closer to me.

“You look good Collin.” She says while kissing.

“How do you mean?” I ask slightly confused.

“You don’t need make up… you’re hot as well without it.” She bites my lip. I almost forgot I wiped of my make up before cleaning because no one was supposed to see me after that, jeez I sound like a girl again.

“Hah… you sweetie… you don’t need make up either.” I stroke her hair behind her ear and give her a small kiss on her nose. Are we like a couple now? Is wanting to be with her so much, loving her? I would want to ask her but I don’t want to scare her off. “ But yeah… it is kind of my style thing.” I decide to fill in.

She hugs me and I pull her tight and tell her, while I interrupt myself constantly with kissing her, that she is perfect and like my dream coming true. It is the truth and I hope she wont feel attacked on her freedom by me saying this, but she doesn’t seem to be.

“That is sweet of you no one ever said that to me before.” Her face lights up, she puts her hands on my chest and lets them fall down alongside my body to my waist. I look at her silently and give her a kiss.

“It is true.” I confirm. She looks back questioning. I know she believes me but she wants to hear more of it just to pet her ego. But for her I do it with pleasure. “Yeah of course… I am feeling fucking good with you. I feel like I can handle the whole world when I’m with you.” Still I can’t get the word love over my lips. Maybe because I don’t know what love is because I never felt it before but somehow this feels like what I thought it was supposed to be or maybe I’m scared she doesn’t feel the same at all and I would embarrass myself saying it to her.

“You are so sweet, I mean your look would say completely different things…you’re like a sort of drug to me.”

“Well then… whenever you are sad or something you can always use me.” I give her a cute smile so she wouldn’t get it wrong.

“Can I like… use you now…” She bites her lip as her fingers are tracing over my chest again. I believe she means it ‘wrong’.

“Well I never thought I would be able to do this… it would take years but now that I’m with you…” I kiss her, long. She is pulling up my shirt and I get my hand under her nightshirt and just now I notice there was already an open button. She was up to this I guess.

No time to think.

She pulls of my shirt and warps her arms around me again kissing my chest. As our lips collide again I push her gently onto the bed and caress her stomach. She unbuttons my pants and…

“Turn off the lights it is 11 o’ clock.” An elderly woman voice says as she knocks on the door. I am startled and close my pants as fast as I can.

“Ok miss.” She answers briefly as shuts the lights and signs me to stay quiet.

“Collin… I think… it…. It would be better… if you go back. To your room… I mean if they see you’re not there?” I see she doesn’t really want to say this and she would rather keep going with what we just started but I know she still wants me to be able to run away with her.