Chapter 4

The next day, I can’t stop thinking about us two running away together. But also about her reaction, will she still want to leave when she knows it’s with me? Damn I am a softy maybe that’s why I dress like this to hide my soft self? I laugh at myself thinking like this. I have detention everyday cause I kicked the most popular guy of school his ass. No I’m not a softy but she does this to me. She is like the best friend I’ve ever had, my soul mate.

The night went fast I slept heavily. I’m on cloud nine all day even Eric threatening me with his eyes every time pass him doesn’t even shake me. I’m still proud of the black eye and swollen nose I gave him almost a month ago. As evening falls and I go to clean the big classroom again my mood changes when I look under the desk and find nothing.

I slam my hand onto the desk so hard that it hurts. ‘Shit!’ I curse. Thousand questions rush through my head. Did she change her mind? Did someone else found the notes? My head gets dizzy as I look out of the window, what has become my habit the past weeks. I stare at the window of her room but it’s dark. Just as I want to start cleaning to clear out my head the light in her room flashes on. I automatically focus my eyes back on her room she is pacing from place to place. Her hair still wet from the shower. I learned she doesn’t take a shower every evening cause she somehow is to lazy to do it at a set time, but I know when she finally forces herself to do it she isn’t planning to get out of it soon. I know she enjoys the warm water running over her and getting it hotter and hotter.

 I just know she does this because I’m just like that we’re the same kind of people. I’m lost in thoughts while I watch her and suddenly I grasp that she is naked and reading my last note, over and over again. I bet she isn’t even aware of herself being naked. I smirk while watching her and convince myself to stop looking just to show some respect I want her to answer me very badly.

I go to bed and after a few hours I finally fall asleep.

The next day crappy Eric and his gang are constantly mocking me and throwing stuff at me. But then finally it’s break and I see Allie. My face lights up when her eyes cross mine I long so much for being with her alone in real not through letters sticking on desks.

But she doesn’t even notice me and walks towards her familiar smoking spot and then I suddenly see Eric walking the same way. My heart accelerates from anger. That douche isn’t going to touch her again, is he? Before I really understand what I saw my feet were already following Eric keeping an inconspicuous distance.

Allie’s p.o.v.

Aagh finally, having a smoke again. I thought those shitty classes would never end.

As I light my cigarette I start thinking about those little notes/letters I’ve been sending to god knows whom. I hope I get an answer soon. When I’m just about to fantasize who it could be Eric interrupts me, oh god here we go again. I turn my eyes.

 “What the hell are you doing here?!” I snap while I take another drag.

 "Well what do you think? I know you want me back…” he growls.

 “No I don’t.” I answer coldly.

 “Yes you want.” His tone is bossy. “And what you said about me was a joke.” And he steps towards me. I tell the fucking jerk to go away. But as I expected he isn’t going. Instead he gets completely mad and grabs me by the throat.

 “You think I let fool with me by such a slutty hoe like you?” He snarls at me. And he lifts me up still holding me by my throat. I’m on my toes and I can hardly breathe.

 “Aah…Eric! D…don’t… P…please…” I beg him chocking.

 “What please don’t? I wont rape you if that’s what you I don’t want any pathetic bitch like you on my dick again.” He barks at me, his face is only inches from mine. I try to push him away but he tears himself loose. He is furious and shakes me up. I scream at him to leave me alone and try to get away but he blocks my way.

 “Well fuck you!” He yells and slaps me in the face and grabs me by the neck again. I squeal and start to cry because of the lack of breath.

 “Pff you pathetic bitch!” he spits as he throws me on the ground and leaves smashing one of the containers. I’m glad he went away and as much as I hate him I spit a bit of blood on the ground crying and yell back at him.

 “And you wouldn’t even be able to rape me, do you even have a normal dick? Loser!”

 I see him looking back at me with the expression of a mad bull but he continues walking away. It’s just not my thing not to yell back at people to insult them. When I have the chance, I’ll do it.

“Are you okay?” I hear someone ask. The voice sounds like I’ve heard it before but I can’t place it. I decide not to react and keep facing the ground trying to stop crying. I hate it when the tears just come out as a reaction to pain. I do not cry, that’s just not me.

 “Okay then…” He says as he tries to leave but then I see it is Collin.