Chapter 12

Before I can ask anything his lips are pressed to mine. His kiss feels warm and loving but the cold metal of his lip ring gives the kiss an even better feeling. I feel him push the band of my bra off of my shoulder.

“Am I really your first?” I can’t help it. I need to know.

“Yeah.” He says hesitating.

“What did you expect I’m the creep remember.” He smiles it away. I bite my lip and let my hands run over his torso.

“You’re my creep now.” I stop my hands on his hips and push on the edges of his pants.

“Whohohoho.” He says like he would ask what are you doing? He lifts me up high enough to open my bra and then gently lays me back down. While we are kissing I unbutton his pants, finally it is hard to unbutton a wet pants. For a moment we laugh at each other but repeat the kissing swiftly. Between to kisses he pulls his shirt over his head. Damn I’m glad to see that torso again. He has some scars on there and somehow I find them appealing. I decide not to ask where he has them from and keep on kissing him.

“What are you laughing at?” he asks smiling while kissing.

“Your body… it is…” I kiss him. “Turning me on.” I bite my lip and guide my hand in his pants.

“Woehoehoew…” He sighs. “Now you are turning me on.” Soon we are kissing again and my hand goes through his hair while the other hand softly massages the bump in his pants. Suddenly he pulls my soaked pants of with some kind of brutal attitude but somehow still sweet. After that he lays back on me closer than before. I giggle when I realize I’m lying naked in a heap of hay almost making love to a punk. Damn this beats even my fantasies. I feel myself getting wet down there and I’m sure it’s not from the rain cause this brings a warm feeling. I start kissing him in his neck as if I would say come on do it. He drops his boxers and hesitates a minute while taking out a little package out of his pants. I pull him back on me, we’re chest to chest I feel his warmth touching my body and both of our heavy breathing collides between our almost touching faces. He kisses me again. When he enters me I groan of pleasure and plant my nails in his back to get used to the feeling of him inside of me. He continues while kissing me and taking deep breaths between it.

“You ok?” He asks a bit worried partially about me but I guess also cause he doesn’t want to stop either.

“Yeah… Don’t stop.” I moan. This feels awesome. Almost heavenly why did I never felt like this with Eric? No time to think about that jerk. Soon I’m not able to think anymore, pleasure has taken over. I moan his name while he is gasping in my neck. I feel his wet hair dripping on my body I let my head fall back and scratch over his chest. My moaning turns into panting along with his movements. He starts groaning and kissing my neck and lower I gasp for breath wile my hands move through his hair. My face frowns of pleasance and I bite my lip.

“Oh… I love you Collin.” I gasp between moans. He accelerates a bit and yearns for breath.

“I love you to All…” He frowns. He lets out a deep breath finishing his sentence. “Allie…” His head falls down on my chest. We are both out of breath and just declared our love to each other. Maybe he meant it or maybe it was just because of the sex. I don’t want to think of that right now I still hear him say it. I love you it sounds amazing to me. I run my fingers through his hair while his fingers are tracing the outlines of my body. I feel him tremble a little as he looks up and gives me a kiss. I strike down his arm as I ask.

“And… How was it?” I smile; he is still recovering but looks up.

“I feel like I’m in seventh heaven… you are everything I’ve ever dreamed of… and now you are here with me.”

Those are the sweetest words I’ve ever heard I don’t recognize Collin anymore. “And damn we had amazing sex!” Oh there he is back. I smile at him and kiss him for the thousandth time this night/morning.

“Oh hell yea…” I place myself on top of him.

“We are finally out of that fucking school.” His eyes run over my body as his hands pet my sides.

“Yeah finally… one day longer and I committed suicide.” He sighs making a fake sad face. I laugh and hump a little. I bite his lip while kissing an he gives me a dirty look with that lovely sideways smile and pulls me back close to him.

“I want some more.” I whisper naughty in his ear.

“I thought you’d never ask.” He sits straight and pulls up an eyebrow. “Come here you.” He grabs my hips and pulls them back on his crotch. He gives me a cute smile and grabs quickly another package. He gently lifts me back on him and puts my legs around his waist. He clutches his arms around me and softly moves with me while kissing my neck again around the mark he left me yesterday. He moans in my mouth while I kiss him and then puts head on my shoulder placing soft kisses from my neck to my shoulder. I scratch from his shoulder down over his back. My action get’s answered by a huge moan. I hold his head in my neck and softly pull his hair I get a contracting feeling in my stomach. It’s like he knows how I’m starting to feel he speeds up holding me in place by my hips. I call out his name loud and groan lustily. I can’t hold it anymore and slow down puffing. A few seconds later we are both exhausted lying in the hay cuddling. When our eyes meet each other after running over our body’s several times he starts laughing.

“What?” I ask teasing.

“Nothing, you just look so cute all sweaty and exhausted.” He smiles and rubs our noses against each other. I tell him sarcastically that he is such a sweetie and put my hand on his cheek. He takes my hand and looks me in the eye.

“Allie…” His voice is shaky. “I know this sounds crazy… I really love you and would like to spend all the time with you…” I can’t bring out a word all I can do is smile. He DOES feel the same about me.

“Me to Collin me to…” I sigh from relief.

“Well you can’t believe how happy you made me right know.” He grabs me firmly and kisses me heavily.