Chapter 11

The whole afternoon classes go slowly. Not just slow but paralyzed. I filled all the hours trying to hide the mark Collins mouth left in my neck and thinking of the feeling of his lips touching me, and how only that turned me on like shit. The guy just makes me feel so good. Maybe I love him I wouldn’t mind his looks are the best; I’ve always loved guys that other girls found ugly or morons. Yea okay I dated Eric and he was hot in other girls eyes but I just did that to show those stupid bitches I can get whatever I want and of course for the reputation, although I had a strong one they were scared of me, dating Eric or not. Even guys were scared, some only by my appearance. I like wearing solid boots and thick eyeliner, I also prefer to wear fishnets under my skirt instead of those wool knee socks, teachers gave up trying to make me wear them. Some of those hoes got already intimidated by my necklace cause there were a lot of chains but school couldn’t say anything about them cause there was a cross on it that Collin likes so much. He also likes other similar things that I do like music taste, tattoos, piercings and our weird love for the colour black. Yea I really like the guy and I’m happy we are going to have a lot of time for ourselves but together. Love can grow out of that but I don’t want to think of it, that’s way to serious for the moment. Firstly I want to have loads of fun and he seems the person to have fun with.

When it is finally evening Collin haven’t left my mind. I’m glad I made that joke about the condoms cause he is really going to need them. My first time might have been rape and the few times after that, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like sex. I’m sure that it would feel really good with Collin by the way he gently touches me even though he is kissing me hardly.

I finally decide to prepare my bag hoping that time will pass faster. The first things I grab are my pills, I’m going to need them for sure, some tampons, my toothbrush, underwear and most important of all: my bottle of scotch and the bags of candy out of my drawer. When I am ready I sit on my bed staring at the clock till it finally is 3.

When I arrive Collin is already there and he gives me a kiss.

“Let’s go.” I nod and follow. We don’t say a word as we try to sneak out as silent as possible. When we are finally outside school I am delighted.

“We are free! Woohoow!” I jump into his arms.

“SHHH! We are not yet, we’re still close to school!” and he pulls me down behind a bush. I see lights jumping on in the school buildings. Shit I’ll never forgive myself if I ruined this for us both.

After five minutes sitting there panicking and not moving an inch the light finally switches of. Few that was a close one. We keep on walking further and further away. When we can’t see the school anymore, we start talking again. After an hour or three walking it begins to rain but really fucking torrential rain! It only takes a few minutes and I am completely soaked. I am tired and getting really irritated at the moment.

“Why is that Fucking school in the middle of fucking nowhere?” I curse.

“The fuck do I know.” He laughs at me.

“It is fucking cold and I am getting tired I haven’t slept you know…” I complain.

“Yeah I am tired to… I am wet as hell but look over there it looks like some kind of building.” He points at a shade at the horizon. It looks like a barn.

“Yeah, everything is wet… we need to take shelter… Come on!” I grab his hand and run towards the barn looking thing through the rain laughing like a lunatic because my legs will be finally able to rest. When we get there I am tripping on my toes cause it is freezing in the rain as Collin tries to push the heavy old wooden door open. When we enter it is completely dark in there and I throw my bags and myself in a stack of hay I see in the light that is peeking through the door. I hear Collin stumble on something and I hear him curse but a few minutes later I see light. He must have found an oil lamp. He puts the light at my feet and closes the door. This barn looks really old like no one has used it in decades. Collin takes of his coat and puts it on me although it is soaked, it gives me warmth and I thank him. Soon I realize that I’m cold because my clothes are drenched and I stand back up.

“My clothes are to wet.” I pull my shirt of, wring it out and hang it over a wooden beam. Collin grabs my hand back and pulls me in the hay. We stare each other in the eyes for a few minutes while playing with each other’s hands; I see a twinkle in his eyes. I giggle and pull myself on top of him and give him a kiss overload. He turns me back in the hay and now he is leaning over to me supporting on his forearm. He gives me a kiss on my forehead. We are back to staring in each other’s eyes. There is a strange tension between us, and it is loaded, heavily.

“Nervous?” He asks. His voice is trembling.

“Maybe a little.” I reply I’m tensed but I force a smile.

“Don’t be… I’m not Eric… and you are my first girl you know.” He plays with his piercing again.

Wait, what am I his first? No way! The way his hands moved on my body before, that can’t be someone who never had a girl before.