Chapter 34: Uneasy Air

Tenma was talking with Nepgear, telling her a bit more about himself including some of the reason he fights "So...you fight to help your family smile again?"

"Somewhat yeah or...to at least bring the reason back for them to smile again" Tenma replied to her "That's...the core reason anyway as for the whole reason I...need a bit more time as I've said before...I...can't take anymore disappointment at the moment" Nepgear patted his back

"ITs okay really but thank you for sharing with me...thank you"

"Its alright really but right then while he's here how's Olson been doing?" Nepgear immediately went a bit anxious "Hmmm... Nepgear?"

"Let's...just say...hmmm...Neptune and him don't...work well together. Its not a rivalry in a sense like you and Cress hmmm, hmmm is kinda like watching a Drill Sergeant trying to motivate a slacking private"

"Huh really? What I know of Neptune, she prefers to I wouldn't say slack-off but take it easy and Olson ALWAYS looks for the path of least resistance. I'd have thought they get on well" 

"When Neptune gets excited or in the swing of things...she can be pretty stubborn in her own way that and Histoire might have...had too much fun" 

Tenma just had question marks "Well...Neptune is not a fan of work either but if its something she enjoys, or there's people in danger, she doesn't hesitate. Histoire made sure Neptune did some CPU work and so she 'encouraged' Olson along only...I wouldn't say he's lazy but he prefers monotony than labour" Tenma just ended up chuckling

"I can...almost see it and I sort wish I DID see it" he said to himself "I have to ask did Olson get ANY training done?"

"Inadvertently yes...he's currently in the training arena why not go see him?" following Nepgear into the assault course he saw Olson practising with his sniper rifle, firing rather spectacular at long range and moving targets, his hair black.

Olson was also dodging soft-balls that were fired at him from cannons on a small space "Wow...he is getting into it" Tenma said before he grinned "Nepgear...fancy a chuckle?" Nepgear would with Tenma counting the intervals of the soft-balls before he called

"Olson your phone fall down!" he shouted

"What!? What do you mean WHA!" distracted he was squarely hit in the face with the soft-ball knocked over to the floor with Tenma snickering hard, Nepgear giggling herself "Wha...wha...Tenma!"

"You STILL fall for that?" he said trying to stop himself laughing "What exactly do you have on that sodding phone to freak out every time?"

"Jeez...its the only phone I've got and the amount I've put into it can't be replaced"

"Sorry, sorry...didn't think you'd still jump" he said helping him up "so how you've been? From the sound of it Neptune has...hmmm...shortened your lifespan"

"Oh dude...I thought you were bad sometimes she's just...terrifying. She's pushy but not in a scary way, she uses this cute voice, bats her...big...purple...hairs and presses her...adult...body...on you and you can't resist" 

Tenma would then have a devious grin "Do you...find Neptune...hot?"

"WHAT!? Hmmmm...ahhhh...and you don't!" Olson refuted "Dude she's tall, bouncy hair, bouncy...ahem body, long lakes and a mature voice...ahhh...how can you not find her hot?" 

"Its not that I don't find her good looking...I'm...amused THAT's your reason" said Tenma smiling "I forget with you, its not the strict general that scares you...its a kind lovely woman that you're afraid of. I suppose it helps Neptune is...quite nice looking, tall and I will admit hot looking but what did she do to make you weak? Sneak up on you and kiss your cheek?" but to his surprise he felt arms hug around him, a soft front pressed on his back