𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

|○|

|○|

Landon was setting up the table for his and his girlfriend's 3 year anniversary of being together. He kept the television on just in case something important came on and he was right, but it wasn't what he expected.

"Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire." Breaking news flashed across the screen as it read, "Sir Reginald Hargreeves pronounced dead earlier today."

"What the hell?" Landon whispered as he started to get a bunch of flashbacks especially of his twin.

It has been 16 years, 4 months and 3 days since her and Five went missing and during the time, he regretted not trying hard enough to stop them. Still felt it.

His thoughts were cut off when he heard the door rattling. He immediately started getting worried and my hands glowed before he heard keys jangling and mutters. Landon looked into the peephole only to see his girlfriend, Rose. He sighed of relief and calmed down for a bit before opening the door for her with a smile.

"Hey Rose."

"Mm, oh hi Landy." She slurred with a smile. He smelled her and she reeked of alcohol.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried.

"Hmmm, oh yeah totally. I'm just tired." She said pushing him out of the way and she collapsed on the couch.

He closed the door and sat in front of her.

"So you know what today is?" He asked with a little smile.

"Mmm no." She said tired.

"It's our three year anniversary!" He said getting up extending his arms out.

"Oh."

"Yeah so I made your favorite." He said, getting a plate and serving the food. "So what happened to get you drinking?" He asked lightly laughing.

When he heard no response he called out her name. He didn't hear anything and when he turned she was passed out on the couch. Landon was a little upset because he had the whole night planned especially the little box in his pants pocket. He laid the plate down and got a blanket for her. It was time for him to pack.