Part 5

Jimin's Pov

'She's such a annoying woman' I thought to myself. She kept castigating me but non of them bothered me. As she continued with her criticism I could hear her voice stuttering. I looked at her and found she was rubbing her arms.

She's feeling cold. I removed my coat and wrapped it around her. She became speechless as soon as I did that. A light pink blush arrived on her cheeks which made my heart flutter badly. This had never happened in my life.

"What? Are you done bickering me?" I chuckled seeing her dumbfounded face. She scoffed and smacked my arm.

"Ouch" I groaned in pain as she touched the wound where I got shot few minutes back.

End of Pov

You crooked your brows as you saw him groan just after a soft smack. "Shit! I'm sorry" you apologized when you saw his wound which was bleeding. "Did I do that?" You ask him and he scoffs. "Stupid! I got shot" he says and you made a 'o' shape from your mouth and nodded.

You searched the car and found a first aid box in the dashboard. "Show me the wound" you said opening the box taking out the wound cleaner and bandage. "I don't think that's necessary" he replies.

Being a stubborn woman you pulled his arm making sure not to hurt him. "This might sting okay?" You dipped the cotton with the cleaner. "Ahhh...ouch...no!" He whined when the liquid touched his wound. You sighed and looked at him.

"Just look at me okay?" You said in a soft voice smiling at him and he followed your instructions now looking into your chocolate brown eyes and completely getting lost in your smile.

"You look so handsome in your black suits but you should try other colors too. You have such good body and those plump lips of yours- its just wow! Any girl can fall for you!" you blabbered unconsciously trying to distract him from his pain.

You finished his first aid and all the words which you just said flashed. Your heart raced and you could feel your cheeks heating up when you looked into his eyes which was staring yours deeply. So intimidating....

You guys heard the faint noise of vehicles and distanced yourself. It was Jimin's driver whom he had called. You guys settled in the backseat of the car and without wasting time the driver starts driving.

"Did you mean it? The things which you said back while doing the first aid!" He asks you. "Huh? Oh no! Pst why would I? It's a trick I use to distract people from pain" you smile at him. In real you actually meant it......"Such a cheap trick!" He scoffs and  you giggled.

You didn't realize that you were with a mafia right now who threatened you few hours ago. You would have got killed if it wasn't him. You trusted him blindly. You felt safe with him. Your cheeks heated up forming pink blush whenever he looked at you.

A couple of minutes rolled down and Jimin felt something heavy on his shoulder. Turning around his head ,he saw you fast asleep. "Dr.Lee.." he called for you, but instead of replying, you snuggled closer to him, murmuring something under your breath.

Sighing, Jimin moved back a little and raised his hand letting you wrap your arms around his waist while he placed your head on his chest. Bending his head down a little to get a proper look of your calm face.

A soft smile appeared on his lips as he watched your peaceful face. Your head buried towards his chest while you held him tightly. The hairs were brushing past your nose, wounding around your face and he stroked your cheeks, tugging those strands of hairs behind your ear to not disturb your beauty sleep.

Taking his phone, he click opened camera icon before capturing a sleeping picture of yours on his phone. Cute!

Wrapping his left hand around your shoulder, he pulled you close as you snuggled closer to his chest, heaving out. Unable to control himself, he planted a soft kiss on your forehand, closing his own eyes to himself relish the moment and then backed away to gaze your facial features.

Jimin's Pov

My heartbeats which had raised earlier because of how close I was holding her have calmed down with her soft breathings. I couldn't help but smile to myself wherever she snuggled closer to me, letting her nose making small patterns  on the crook of my neck or whenever she tightened her hold  around me.

She look so pure and innocent at that moment, the most appealing and adorable human being ever walk on earth. I have never felt this way towards anyone ever. She is constantly pulling me towards her through an invisible string. I don't know anything about love!

But every time I look at her, I feel like every other thing around me has frozen and its just her and me. I love to hear her talk. I love to bicker with her. I love to see her pout whenever she whines at me. I yearn to see her smile whenever she looks at me, even if she have to crack a joke on me for that, I don't mind. I just pretend to mind. Because whenever she smiles genuinely, I lose myself in the little wrinkles that forms across her twinkling eyes.

Looking down at her, I pulled her close, securing her in my arms. I feel so complete, she fits so perfectly in my hold as if she was made to be there.

The car came to an halt in front of my big mansion which was in the outskirts of Busan. I could see the upper limb of the sun on the horizon. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky.

I unlocked the car door but....wait a minute.....

She is still asleep. Looking down at her I wondered how to wake her up from sleep. She too peaceful  to be woken up.

End of Pov

The driver unlocked the car door where Jimin was sitting and was startled see you sleeping on Jimin's chest. "Let me call the maids to take her in sir" the driver says and you moved a little and snuggled even more closer to Jimin.

Jimin blushed when your grip around his waist became tighter. He was feeling shy as this was happening in front of his driver. "I'll c-carry h-her" Jimin says nervously. The driver nods and carried your bag.

The driver giggled as this was a total different side of Jimin. He had never seen Jimin close to any girl nor did he ever seen Jimin blush or getting shy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mafia is in love....

Kindly vote and drop your reviews 💜