Epilogue

As your last wish your funeral was held in the lawn near the cherry blossom tree. Everyone had gathered for your funeral. Jimin was holding your daughter carefully in his arms, she was only reason why he was still surviving without you. He named her Aerum which means beautiful just like you.

"We are gathered here to say farewell to Dr Lee y/n to commit her into the hands of God...." The priest starts the ceremony. "..... Receive the Lord's blessing. The Lord bless you and watch over you. The Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord look kindly on you and give you peace; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

"Amen"

              | |

After six months**
Jimin's Pov

I can't believe I'm still surviving without you. Even after six months you haunt me everywhere y/n.
"Aerum has started crawling. Her smile is just like you. I'm takinga good care of her. I'm the best dad right?"

I asked to, even I don't know whom. I have stopped communicating with people and started talking to the air around me instead or sometimes with the baby but she doesn't seem to understand I guess because all she does is giggle like you.

"Jimin-ah how long are you gone live like this?" Jin asked, placing a hand on my shoulder, as I kept seated on the couch, looking into the oblivion.

"You always yourself locked up in your mansion. You'll go insane like this.. for the sake of you daughter Jimin be like before." He was worried.

"Bold of you to assume I'm sane anymore....!" I chuckled dryly and he gave me a concerned look.
"Don't worry I'm fine like this. I have my daughter with me. She has become my everything now. I won't disappoint y/n, I'll be the best dad to her." I smiled, but tears already formed in my eyes.

Jin said nothing, just simply hugged me, I clutched onto his arm, crying my heart out, just the way I have been doing all these months.

"Hyung I miss her..! I miss her a lot..! She doesn't talk to me anymore, she doesn't cling to me anymore..! She doesn't even cook for me...! She doesn't...!" I shook my head, still crying in his arms, while he just stroked my back without saying a word.

"I miss her hyung...!"

I looked at him, my cheeks wet with my own tears.

"I miss her there.."

I said, pointing at the kitchen.

"I miss her there.."

I next pointed at our bedroom.

"I miss her here.."

I pointed at the living room, where we were sitting currently.

"I miss her here hyung.."

I pointed at my heart at last, breaking down completely. I miss you. I miss you y/n.

"God! Jimin..!" Jin gulped hard, controlling his own tears, seeing my vulnerable condition.

"But I see her in her.." I said pointing at the cradle where Aerum was sleeping. 

End of Pov

18 years later**

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Jimin pecked Aerum's head. "Thanks dad!" She hugged him. "Here you go, your gift from your mom." Jimin hands over a pink  box to her and she grins. "Get ready soon or else you'll be late for your classes." Jimin pats her chin and she nods.