1: Welcome Back

[THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER A WHOLE SUMMER. THE GIRLS ARE IN SOPHOMORE YEAR]
-Maya POV-
I wake up to a bursting sound in my ear... "Oh its just my alarm!" I say to myself. 'Wait a second... today is the first day back at school..isn't it?' I think. I sit in my bed, thinking for a while until I realize that I am going to be late for school, so I get dressed and all ready as fast as I can. Thankfully, when I got to school, Mackenzie was waiting for me. We hung out all summer which was really fun. We watched movies, went on many dates and the best part is, our bond has grown so strong. I can't forget that it's so amazing dating a person like Mackenzie, she's just so amazing. 'How did I get so lucky?' I ask myself. "Hey bby!" Mackenzie says. "Hey Kenz!" I say. 'Man...she's so cute!' I think and of course I blush at that thought. "You know..Kenz I don't think I could find anyone better than you to be honest.." I say, turning to look at her while walking in the hallways with her, right by me. She turns to me and smiles, "Your too sweet, it's growing on me." She says. "Hehe well I have my ways!" I giggle. "Oh my goodness!" She practically yells. I get a little shocked, "What? What?" I ask, confused out of my mind. "Just...stop being cute for 0.1 second-" Then I kiss her. "Okay well.. you definitely lost at the being cute challenge!" Mackenzie says. I smile and laugh a little. When we made it to our first class, we looked up at the board to see a seating chart. I was so happy because Me and Mackenzie's seats were right next to each-other. "Let's go, baby! Yes!" I say, excitedly.
-Mackenzie POV-
I was so happy, I was sitting right next to Maya which worked out because we were dating! I knew right when I saw our teacher put us next to each-other, that we ARE going to get distracted. When we sat down at our seats, I said, "Okay Maya, we are going to have to make a few rules here..." I say. She turns to me in confusion, "Rules? What do you-" "You know exactly what I mean...now I know that we are definitely going to get distracted during class, so no talking to me until the teacher is done talking and we are allowed to talk or during break time...got it?" I asked Maya. "Ughh this is going to be so hardddd!" Maya complained. "Hey, this is for your own good, okay?" I say. "Okay...but-" "No buts.." I say. "Hmph okay..." Maya says in a 'grumpy' tone.