12: Tree Shopping

- Mackenzie POV-
"Okay so, we need to find the perfect tree! Something that says Maykenzie!" I say. "What's that?" Maya asks, "What's what?" "Maykenzie.." "Oh..that's our ship name?" I answer. "Ohhh!" Maya says. We walk into the tree shop and right away, we could see about 100 trees already. Maya and I started walking around to see if we saw anything that we liked. Then I came across this very...odd looking tree that had spider webs and spiders on it..of course it was decoration, but it's a little weird since Halloween is over already. Then I realize that I have lost Maya...in a Christmas Tree Shop. I want to know how that happens... "Maya?" I say, quietly screaming. "Mackenzie?" She says back. I turn to see her in the next aisle, looking at ornaments. "And of course, your looking at the ornaments!" I say. "Huh? Oh...yeah. They're just so pretty and-" "Yes, we can buy them.." I say. She looks at me, excitedly and runs towards me to hug me once again. "Wait...how'd you know I was-" "Oh I can tell what your going to say, it's pretty obvious!" I say to her. Then out of nowhere, she kisses me. "Let's find a tree!" Maya says. "Alright, sounds good to me!" I say. [ AFTER SHOPPING] We ended up buying this cute little tree with pink and purple ornaments..since those were our favorite colors. The tree was not really tiny, but could not touch the ceiling, which was good. I liked the tree we picked out, it will always remind me that I have an amazing girlfriend that I can trust.