5: Discussion

-Maya POV-
I decided that I couldn't wait any longer to talk to Mackenzie, so I decided to text her instead. After I texted her, she agreed to come over to my house so we could talk.
[12 MINUTES LATEE]
I hear a knock on my door and I rush to it as fast as I can. As I open the door, I see Mackenzie standing there, I blush. I show her to my room and now...it was time to talk. "So um.. I got your letter.." I say. I could tell I was getting nervous. "OH  YOU DID?- I mean um- y-you did?" Mackenzie asked. "Yes, I did. So, um about what you said..." I spoke. "Yeah?" She asked. "Um well...I would like to umm...have a second chance?" I asked, nervously. She looked at me with those beautiful purple eyes. "So wait..you agree we should get back together?" She asks, confused. "Yeah..um-" She immediately kisses me. "S-so I'm guessing...that's a yes? So I can have a second chance?" I ask. "Of course, you weirdo!" She giggles. I was so happy to have her back. Without Mackenzie, I'm not sure what I would do honestly. "I...I love you so much and I am never and never leaving you ever again!" She says. I start to cry and say, "I love you too, Mackenzie. I'm so happy right now!" I say. I instantly hug her. "Umm so about the whole secret thing-" "it's fine, bby! It's totally okay, just ask me next time!" Mackenzie says. I blush, 'bby' is such a cute nickname! "Kenz, I'm so happy to have you back!" She smiles and we hug once more.
-Mackenzie POV-
I can't express how happy I am right now..I am back with the most amazing girl in the world. She is literally my everything and I am never letting her go..ever again!
[at least..that's what she thought...]