4: The Letter

-Maya POV-
"Excuse me, Mrs Maya?" The teacher said. I slowly open my eyes to the teacher standing right in front of my desk. "H-huh?" I say, confused. "You missed the whole lesson, I guess you'll have to copy down the notes from someone." She says. She hands me the notes I missed and started to ask around if anyone would give me the notes, which they wouldn't. The only person I haven't asked yet...was Mackenzie and the bad part is that I don't even know if she's mad at me. I turn to Mackenzie, "Um..hey so-" "Yes, you can copy down the notes!" She says, handing me her paper with the notes. After I copied the notes down, I handed the notes back to Mackenzie. While I was doing that, I realized that there was something...a letter in my bag..I decided to look at it later though. The last bell rang at the end of the last class of the day and I started to head home when I realized that I still had that letter to look at, so I took it out of my bag and opened it. "I wonder who it could be from..." I ask myself.
[AFTER READING THE LETTER]
'Oh my goodness..she wants to get date me again? Mackenzie? Mackenzie Mack, wants to date me again!!??' I thought. I honestly was surprised because I thought Mackenzie would never trust me again after what I told Rachel and Clara, but thankfully they both haven't told anyone so...that's at least good. I decided I was going to talk to Mackenzie tomorrow at school..so I can explain myself and tell her I got her letter.