9: Missing

- Mackenzie POV-
"What did you do with Maya?!?" I scream. "Oh nothing...nothing at all haha." Bel says suspiciously. I felt..mad and irritated. I knew they took Maya I mean where else would she be? She love school, I know she wouldn't miss school for a second. Wait...they didn't take her to Splendoris did they? 'I need to go there right now!' I think to myself, so I leave quickly and quietly without Bel noticing. [ Btw she went to Davi first and told her what might be going on] I transformed and I headed my way to Splendoris. When I got there, I started to look around...'what happened to this place?' I asked myself. I knew this wasn't like this before... and then, out of the blue I heard, "HELP SOMEONE!!!!" That must be Maya! I rushed to where I heard the voice as fast as I can. "M-Mackenzie?!??" Maya says, frightened. She looked devastated. I started to hold her hand..when I remembered that this could be a trap.. "Wait..." I say. "What? What's wrong?" Maya asks. "How do I know it's really you?" "W-what? What do you mean? I-" "Just- tell me something only you would know..no one else..." I say. "Oh yeah..I remember so this one time we went on our daily dates in the summer before sophomore year and I remember we went to this very nice restaurant. We ordered and when we got our food, you grabbed the ketchup and squirted it all over yourself!" Maya says. I blush in embarrassment, 'Oh my goodness that was so embarrassing..' I think to myself. "Okay..okay it's you!" I say. I lean in and hug her. "I-I'm never..ever letting y-you..go ever..a-again..." I say, struggling to get words out. "No need to worry kenz, I'm okay!" She says in her cheerful voice. "Let's get back to the real world now-" "Not so fast!" "I turn to see Bel standing there. "How did you-" "I have my ways!" Bel says. I then remember that he can teleport..oh no! Thankfully, I was already in cure form, so I was ready to fight! "Looks like it's a fight then, Bel! Let's finish this fair and square!" I say.
- Maya POV-
This is so cool, it's like watching action movie. Now I think about it, I want to be a what Mackenzie is.. a superhero. All of the sudden, I saw, in the corner of my eye, this pink glow, so I decided to go over to it, I touched it and I transformed?
- Glitter Heart POV-
"W- what just happened?" I ask. I look at my outfit and freak out at what just happened. "OH MY GOODNESS..I AM A SUPERHERO EEEEEEKKKKK!" I say. Then I realized I'll have to keep this a secret from Mackenzie! After freaking out, I decided to help Mackenzie out, so I used my heart arrow and that "defeated" Bel. "W-who are you?" Mackenzie asked. I tried to act cool and not be suspicious. "Oh I'm Glitter Heart!" I say as I hold out my hand for her to shake. She shakes my hand and says, "Oh hi, I'm Glitter Spade! It's nice to meet you!" She says. "You too Mac- I mean Glitter Spade!" I say. Phew, that was close. "Hey, have you seen a girl around here?" "Uhh no, but I got to head out now, I hope to see you sometime, byeeee!" I say.