2: The Fight

-Maya POV-
I was walking home that day from school with Mackenzie walking right next to me and of course we were holding hands. "Hey um Mackenzie?" I ask. She turns to me and says, "Yeah Maya?" "Umm so I told Rachel and Clara your a superhero-" "YOU DID WHAT NOW???!!!" She says in rage. I quickly jump on how loud she screamed. "MAYA WHY?!?" She asks me, letting go of my hand. "I- um- I'm not sure..it just...came up?" I said, nervously hoping this didn't ruin my relationship with her. "YOU SERIOUSLY TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!!" She yells. "I'm sorry- really..I um didn't know you would get this mad, m-" "OF COURSE AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ME??!" She asked, yelling again. "I- I was going to but-" "NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES MAYA, i thought I COULD trust you with my secrets, but I guess I can't now.." She said, in anger and sadness. "What do you mean 'could', wait no- please don't tell me-" I start to get tears in my eyes. "WE. ARE . DONE! RELATIONSHIP OVER, MAYA!!!" Mackenzie says, running away. "no..please no...don't leave me... please I need you!" I scream, which she probably couldn't hear me. I can't believe it...she broke up with me...Mackenzie broke up with me... I start to burst into tears, but I try to make it not obvious to others.
-Mackenzie POV-
I run home as fast as I can, I don't let Davi see me and I run straight to my room. I sit at my desk and I start to cry. "W-why...why did she tell them... I thought I could trust her... but I guess I can't.." I said. I keep crying. It's been a few hours later and I really regret breaking up with her...why did I do that..why? I start to think to myself why...oh yeah.. she told my biggest secret to her friends..I mean it's not that I don't trust them.. I mean which I do but- "OH MY GOODNESS WHY DID I BREAK UP WITH HER!" I yell, bursting out crying again.
[ TO BE HONEST, THIS WAS SAD TO WRITE LIKE 🥺 MY BBYS]