10: Secret

- Maya POV-
Well I guess that was the best way to get out of that situation...why is it so hard to keep a secret from someone..especially my girlfriend. "Hey!" I say, walking towards Mackenzie. [She was not in cure form anymore by the way] "Maya! Hey! Where have you been?" She asks. "I was just...walking around. Why, what happened?" I ask, trying to not be suspicious. "Another cure showed up..her name was Glitter Heart!" She says. "O- oh cool!" I say. "You alright?" She asks. "Of course, of course!" Then I realize, "How are we going to get home?" I ask. "That's a good question- oh there's a portal right there!" Mackenzie says, while pointing to the portal. We jump in it and it took us right back to earth.
- Mackenzie POV-
Thankfully, we made it safely back to earth. Once we made it, we started walking who knows where. Then I realized a phone looking thing in Maya's hand, I decided to take a closer look without her noticing. 'HUH?!! WAIT, THAT'S A PRECURE TRANSFORMATION PHONE!!' I think to myself. 'Maya is Glitter Heart! I should have known..' I tried to not act suspicious so, "Hey, what's that?" I ask, pointing to the transformation phone. "O-oh this? Just my phone!" Maya says. "Alright...whatever you say...Maya.. please be honest, what is it?" I ask her once more. "Okay..okay I'm Glitter-" "I know! It's obvious!" I say. She looks at me surprised and says, "I- how? Woah, I have a smart girlfriend!" She says.