6: Dreaming

[ Okay 1 I'm so sorry for not posting a part of my story for so long, anyways enjoy this chapter]
- Maya POV-
'We're breaking up...forever!' 'W-what-' I scream.. I jump out of my bed as fast as I can. "Huh? Oh phew..it was just a dream. I wipe away my tears, yes I was crying..it's just so scary to think of breaking up with someone you love. Then, I received a text message.[over text] "Hey love, are we hanging out today?" She asks. "Yeah of course!" I say. "Alright, I'll get ready and see you later!" She says. "Alright!" I say. [done texting] Then I just started to think of the dream I had, was it real? I'm not really sure, but I know that Mackenzie would never...would she? No, she said she wouldn't. I start to get tears in my eyes, but I quickly wipe them away when I hear a knock on my door. I go to the door and open it to see Mackenzie standing there. "O-oh hey!" I say. "Hey!" She says back. "Come in!" "So, have you heard about the dance soon?" She asks. "What dance?" I ask, questionably. "The crystal dance? Are you going?" She asks. "There's a dance?" I ask, shocked. She shakes her head dramatically, "yes...there's a dance!" She says. "Oh!" I say. "Sooo are you going to the crystal dance?" Mackenzie asks once more. "Um...I mean yeah of course!" "Do you want to maybe go with me?" She asks, nervously. "Yes of course, Mackenzie!" I say, hugging her. She giggles and smiles at me. "I can't tell you how much I love you, because it's a lot." I say. "Your such a dork!" She says.