7: The Crystal Dance

- Mackenzie POV-
[ this is inspired by the owl house grom episode hehe]
I sit down at the bleachers, waiting for Maya to show up. Yes, I was at the dance. I decided to wear a light purple dress with high top boots. I didn't tell Maya what I was wearing because I wanted it to be a surprise. I just kept on thinking and sitting until I saw the prettiest girl ever walk into the gymnasium...of course it was Maya. I got up from the bleachers and started walking towards her. "Hey! You look stunning!" Maya says. I blush, "thank you, you do as well!" I say. She was wearing a pinkish dress with black flats, she's so pretty. "So, care to dance?" Maya asks. "Oh don't mind if I do!" I say back. We start to dance, thankfully I took dance lessons when I was little..so I had an idea, but Maya on the other hand needed some assistance before she got the hang of it. "Hey, your doing great!" I say, once I realized she got the hang of it. "Thank you, your seriously amazing at it!" She says. Then we do this twirl move where I spin and Maya is supposed to catch me in her arms. "H-hey that was fun!" I say. Then we started to dance like normal again, but then slow music began to play, so Maya and I went a little slower at the dancing. I put my head on her shoulder and we danced the night away. "I love you so much, I hope you know that!" Maya says. "I love you too!" I say. "Hey, want some punch?" She asks. "Yes!" I say. She stops dancing and walks away and of course I follow her. When we got to the punch bowl, we saw Clara and Rachel there. "Hey guys, how's it going?" Clara asks. "It's going great, but it did take a little time for Maya to figure out the dancing!" I say, while laughing a little. After we chatted with Rachel and Clara for a bit, we went back to dancing. It was definitely the best night ever.