Las Vegas

Chris Pov ,

"Chris, I just don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore," Taylor said.

"I don't understand what I did ," I pleaded.

Here I was begging my girl Taylor to stay with me , but there was no use .She wouldn't tell me why she wanted to leave me and she already had her bags packed.

"Look Chris, I wish you the best, and I will always love you, but I have to go," she kissed my cheek then grabbed her bags.

She walked out what used to be our home without uttering another word , leaving me here to sulk In confusion.I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands .

Taylor and I were together for 6 years , we met in college and it's been love ever since. Recently things have been a little choppy since I started trying to get noticed by record labels. It was her idea and now she is just over me?

I got up to get my notebook and a pen then sat on the floor in front of my bed.I always write my feelings down , and turn it into a song. Brings me peace.Opening the notebook to a clean sheet of paper and began to write.

"I'm tryna make peace babe
These tears run down my face
So I close my eyes
But we both cry
And you said this is it
Baby , babe
She say she tired of my shit
She wanna quit
The funny thing is
I've been good to her not doing shit
But she think
That I been fucking with
Kiesha , Latoya and Lisa
Dirty Diana , Nicki and Amber
Gotta be out your damn mind
Tell me what's the deal with you there's
Something wrong I feel it to
We hardly see each other and now
You wanna talk about space
You've Changed
You wanna leave me now
But you can't tell me

Why do we argue
Why do we scream
I wish it was better I don't want
You to leave
So sick and tired of drinking this bottle
Contemplating on pill overdose
I think this one shot
Will stop the pain
Now I'm sleeping
I just wanted you to love me
Got myself in speed dial
9-1-1
I got a hole in my heart
One bullet and a gun
Ready for the pills
Running out if time sitting here
Waiting just to say goodbye
To my love
Farewell I'm gonna miss you
You'll always go back to
The day that I said girl

I stopped right there and closed my notebook .

I just needed to get my mind off of her , I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone then walked out locking the door behind me.

I ended up in the parking lot of a bar called Slow Motion.I got out of the car and entered the bar, There were a lot of people , but it wasn't too crowded .

I made my way over to the bar and sat down.There was a guy and a girl behind the counter , the guy was flirting with some girls and they were flirting back and The girl on the other hand was putting drinks on the shelves that they belong on.

"Can I get some help or assistance over here ," I asked growing impatient.

The girl turned around , I ain't gone lie she was cute , but I don't want nobody but Taylor. She walked over to me and smiled .

"What would you like to drink tonight," she asked

Jalizah Pov ,

I was sorting the bottles and putting them where they belonged While Parker helped the customers, well more like flirted with them.

"Can I get some help or assistance over here," a guy said with attitude

I just put on a fake smile and turned around. People come in here all the time with attitudes, mainly men and I have to put up with their bullshit , just so I can keep my job.