Four Letter Word

It had been a month since my incident with my parents and I was doing well. Me and David were even closer. I think it's safe to say I love him. I haven't told him yet. I plan to.

I was in my dressing room preparing for the concert. I put on my outfit. It was a cropped muscle tank with a checkered pattern and a red cami underneath, black leather pants, a studed belt and a matching choker. I teased my hair a little bit and put on my bandana. I sliped on my black boots and headed to David's dressing room. We still do our makeup together.

"Hi, David." I walked in with my makeup.
"Hello, beatiful." He said and kissed my nose. I giggled.
"Can I do your makeup this time?" I asked. We're always wanting to be the one to do each other's makeup.
"Fine, but I get to do your makeup." He said and poked my in the side making me laugh. He knows I'm ticklish. He sat in front of me and I did his makeup, making sure to add the signature orb in the center of his forehead. I finished and he started on mine. Our makeup was pretty much the same, but I didn't have the Ziggy Stardust orb.

I watched as he brushed through his hair again. The door opened and we both looked over.
"Lorie, let's head to on stage." The man said. I nodded and grabbed my guitar.
"See you in a few minutes." I said to David and gave him a quick kiss. This would be our last performance here. I was going with him to New York in a couple days.

I walked on stage and plugged in my guitar, Ashes.
'I love my guitar.' I thought. The colorful lights suddenly beamed down on us, and David walked out. He truly enjoyed doing concerts, but it was so tiring. We began playing Ziggy Stardust. We did all of the songs, and talked to the audience and had a blast. David claims he hates dancing, but when he did dance, boy, was he good at it.

We said goodbye to all the wonderful people who came to see David, and walked off stage. We had a meet and greet of just a couple people. They were flvery friendly.

---

Me and David had changed into more comfortable clothes and we sat on the small couch until it was time to go. I would be staying with David in his hotel room.
"I have something to tell you when we get to the hotel." I said to him.
"Wait, what?" He looked a little worried.
"Oh! It's nothing bad!" I placed a hand on his shoulder and we walked to the car.
"Good." He said and smiled. His smile is so contagious.

---

We got to the hotel and we plopped on the bed. I then sat up and pulled him up. I smirked and walked to the shower. He practically skipped after me. We took off our clothes and got in the warm shower.
"What did you want to tell me?" He asked as he washed my hair.
"I'm nervouse." I said quietly.
"Why? You can tell me! Come on!" He turned me around to face him.

I pulled him into a hug.
"I-...I love you." I said, still hugging him. He was silent for a moment.
"...I love you, too." He said. He picked me up with my legs around his waist. He pinned to to the wall and kissed me softly. And then it started to get a little rougher...and we all know where it goes from there.

YEAH GET INTO IIITTTT!!! Sorry this chapter was kinda short, but I gotta watch some Halloween movies rn.