Test

David had just brought me the pregnancy test. I took it and went to the bathroom. I did what it said to do on the box. When I finished I washed my hands and opened the door. I had it face down on the sink. We waited 2 minutes and I took a deep breath.
"Here we go." I said, and flipped it over. I was shocked.
"It's...positive!" I said. David looked...emotionless for a second before a wide smile appeared on his face. He picked me up and spun me around.

I was happy, and David was happy, but I was still nervouse.
"I'm scared." I told him. He laid me on the bed and wrapped himself around me like a Koala.
"I know, love, but it will all work out. We're going to be parents." He said. I suggled closer to him with a smile.
"We still need to see a doctor, though. Just to make sure the test was accurate." I said.
"What's the nearest hospital to here?" I asked him.
"There's one about a block away. It should be fine." Perfect.

---

I had finished unpacking and David had gone to an interview. I was gonna go, but I was still feeling a little icky. I sat on the bed and read my favorite book 'The Shining'. I got through two chapters before I decided to take a bath. I filled the tub and put a bath bomb in. It smelled like lavender. I lowered myself in the tub and closed my eyes.

I was thinking about how good of a dad David was going to be, when the door opened. I opened my eyes to see David.
"You scared me!" I said.
"Sorry, love. May I join you?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yeah, sure, get in." I laughed.

He undressed and sat behind me.
"I'm so happy. I was nervouse at first, but you're going to be an incredible father." I said.
"And you're going to be an incredible mother." He kissed my temple. We relaxed in the bath for a few minutes before deciding to get out.

I changed into one of David's shirts and got into bed. He plopped down beside me and kissed me.
"Goodnight. I love you." I kissed his nose.
"I love you, too. And you!" He said and lightly poked my stomach. I laughed.
"We don't know for sure that there's a baby in there."
"Yeah, but if there is I want them to know I love them." He said.
"You're too cute." I said and laid beside him. He smiled and laid on my chest. HE'S MY LITELW BABY RNDNSNSJ

Sorry, I got a little excited there.