Survive

(Carls POV)
All I heard were the screams of my family. Maggie, Glenn, Daryl... It was screams and a ringing in my ears. I flew backwards and hit my back off a tree. I then woke in dead silence.
"D..dad?" I said as I put my hand on my head. I rubbed my eye then looked around to see flames surrounding the hospital that I just had arrived at, hearing the news of Beth's death. I couldn't see very well. I felt around for my hat. I found it then put it on, and struggled to my feet.
"Dad!" I yelled.
"Car...Carl.." I heard from a few feet away. "Carl where are you?" He said.
"Over here." I started to walk towards him, where he was leaning against a tree.
"What happened? Where is everybody? Are we going to die?" I started pacing.
"Carl. We need to get out of here. Someone put a bomb in there, and we need to find somewhere to stay. We need to leave now." He started walking away. I stayed behind looking out to try to find any remaining living people. A few walkers came towards us.
"Carl!" He looked back at me. "We need to leave."
"We can't leave them again!" I looked at him and my voice cracked.
"We have. No. Choice." He paused in between words.
"But-" I tried to say.
"No buts. We can find the church and see if Tyrese is still there. With your sister." He started walking again.
"Will we come back..." I said.
"In a few days. Let's go. Now." He disappeared in the woods. I followed and we came across a road and we followed it. I only had a knife and six bullets, and a small herd of walkers was following us. We turned left and saw familiar houses. The small town we stayed at when Michonne came back.
"Carl we can stay here until we can go back find the church, then go back." We walked to the front porch of a blue and white house numbered 273. He held his hand out for me to stop.
"Dad we have done this a million times." I stormed into the house and stabbed a walker in the head. He looked at me.
"What." I walked upstairs to clear it, but didn't find any other walkers. I shut the door to a bedroom and plopped onto the bed on the right. I fell asleep for I don't know how long, but was awoken by a knocking at the door.
"Carl. I went out and found some water and canned food. Please come eat. You....You. Just come out." I waited till I heard his footsteps quite down. I went to the door and opened it, the walked down the stairs to my blooded face father sitting at a table opening baked beans. He looked up at me then quickly down again.
"How long have I been up there." I sat down.
"About two days. I went on a run and got maybe five days worth of food. We could go to the church, I already went back to the hospital. Nobody's bodies were familar."
"Tyrese isn't at the church. He said he would leave an hour after I did. He is either dead,or at the hospital he saw what happened, and left." I said. He looked at me.
"Okay. We will find them." He starred at me.
I ate then went back upstairs. I saw that he succored the doors, then I shut and locked the door to "my" room behind me. I gazed out the window to see if any walkers have turned up. I saw some movement across the street, but it wast very clear. To fast to be a walker. To human like to an animal. Was it someone of our group? I went out the window on the roof. I climbed down and hurried across the street to where I first saw it. I hid behind a bush... A force came upon my back and I was knocked to the ground. My gun too far away to reach, my immediate reaction was to get my knife, but I took it off in the house. I wasn't going to yell for help, that would attract any lurkers a mile away. I looked up at the figure on top of my stomach. The sun was in the way, I shaded my eyes. It was a girl.
"What are you doing?" She said, lifting from my body. "Who are you?"
"Get the hell off me." I pushed her.
"C'mon the worlds gone to shit, but don't you have manners?" She put her hand down to assist me up.
"I'm fine. Getting randomly attacked by a little girl isn't gonna hurt me." I bent down to pick up my gun, but she swung her foot around and tripped me. I was laying on my stomach and she put her foot on me, bent down to my level.
"Hm. I really don't think a little girl could do that." She grabbed my gun and checked for how many bullets I had, then I got to my feet.
"Who are you anyway?" I finally got a good look at her face.
"The names Eliza." She handed me my gun. "Eliza Reed."