Chapter 3

"So where are we off to?" I asked.

"At the moment I don't know, so I guess wherever the road takes us," he said with a smirk.

"I'm okay with that," I said with a smile

Saving my Bestfriend by: unkn0wnx3

______________________________________________________________________________

We run up to his house and run in side. When we get to the kitchen we see Alex standing there holding his hand and screaming. On the counter next to him is a pan with its contents scattered around it.

"What happened?" Michael demands.

"The timer went off so I grabbed the pan, just my dumb was forgot to grab the pot holder."

"Dumbass, I'm gonna call us a ride," I say.

"Who are you calling?" Michael asks.

"None of your business," I say putting my phone up to my ear.

It rings a few times before he picks up, "Hello?" Mark says in a tired voice.

"I need you to come by my house."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10"

I hang up and then get the boys out onto the porch. We stand there for a few minutes until Mark pulls up in his old Ford. I jump off the porch and run to the driver's side door.

"Hey."

"Hey. We need a ride to the hospital because dipshit over there decide to grab a pan with just his hand."

"yeah, sure. Hop in."

"Boys, come on."

Michael runs over dragging Alex behind him. I climb in next to Mark as Alex and Michael climb into the back.

Flashback

I sat on the swings silently crying. Michael walked over and asked, "What's wrong, Brianna?"

"E-Eli," was my answer.

"What did he do?"

"H-he called me a freak."

He didn't answer, he went and found Eli. I expected him to talk to him. He hit him in the face and then screamed at him. Before he could do anything else to him I ran to him and grabbed his arm to keep him from hitting him again.

"What's your problem?" Eli asked.

"You insulted my best friend."

"Who you mean freak-a-zoid?"

I let go of his arm, only it wasn't Michael that hit him, it was me. And of course nobody saw me hit him, I just did it fast and without a second thought until my knuckles started hurting. Michael just stared at me.

Later when I got home I dragged Daddy out to the truck without saying a word to Mom.

When we arrived at the waterfall I jumped out and ran to our spot.

Daddy sat down and I climbed on his lap. We sat in silence for a few hours.

"You see that star," Daddy asked pointing to the sky.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"They say that the second star to the right, if your alone and feel alone, that if you say the words 'I believe' Peter Pan's shadow will come down to earth and take you to Neverland."

"Are the people on Neverland mean?"

"Some are, but not all of them."

"Is there another way to Neverland?"

"Nobody knows."

"I'll find another way to Neverland. Then me, you, and Michael can go and live there forever," I said my eyes starting to droop.

End of Flashback

Sorry I take for ever to update. Sometimes I get writer's block, sometimes I get mad at my Mom's computer, or the internet is overly stupid. Anyways...

QotC- Why did she want to go to Neverland? Do you think she will find a way to Neverland?

Sorry, that's two questions.