Chapter 11

Sorry, the first one got deleted by some glitch on my kindle.

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” 
― Albert Einstein

-----------------------------<3--------------------------------

"Brianna," Lizzie yells down the hall.

"What do you want Lizzie,"I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"You only use my full name when you want something."

"I was wondering if you could, like, possibly gotoaconcertwithmeonFridaynightinMaine?"

"Maine, freaking MAINE! Do you know how long it takes to get there driving, and flying is freaking expensive. How do you plan on getting there?"

"I-I a-asked my p-parents f-for the money t-to buy the tickets, a- and we h-have a c-cousin that wants to c-come d-down s-so they said th-they would let one of u-us drive h-his car b-back d-down h-here."

"Okay, now that that's settled, what time should I get ready?"

"Uh, uh, um, like, right after school."

"Should we just spend the night in Maine, it will be easier to get back during the day."

"Okay, should I invite Micheal too, I still have one more ticket."

"Yeah, that would be great, a little group bonding time."

---------------------------<3----------------------------------

"So, what should I wear?" I ask Lizzie.

"Um, wear something comfortable for the plane ride. Then pack something cute for the concert, I don't care what you pack for tomorrow."

"Thanks," I say. I pull out a sweat shirt and some bootcut jeans out of my dresser, I turned my walk in closet into my personal library. Hey, don't judge, a girl does with her closet what a girl wants. I then pull out a white shirt/dress with a black chandelier design on the top, a pair of black leggings, a red/black leather jacket, some ankle boots- with a 1/2 inch heel- and a necklace. Finally, I pull out a blue and white t-shirt that says 'WHATEVER' with paint splattered on it, my one and only pair of skinny jeans, bluish/black of course, a pair of converse, one blue one black, I lost the other shoe to each pair.

I went into my bathroom and changed into the first outfit. I put the other clothes into my carry on, like I need a suitcase for two outfits, a couple books, my phone, my wallet, and my truck keys, like I would leave them here, they are my good luck charm.

I pull on some sandals that show off the tattoo on the side of my foot, I never hide my tattoos. We head outside and to Michael's aunt's car. I see Michael coming so I yell, "Shotgun."

"But you always get shotgun," Michael said in my ear.

"That's because you're too slow to claim it."

He starts kissing my neck where his head is resting. I shiver and turn around and connect our lips.

"Eww, get a room lovebirds," Lizzie yells.

When I turn around to go in to the front seat I see Lizzie sitting in the back, covering her eyes and muttering to herself.

----------------------------<3---------------------------------

"Finally, we're free," I yell, causing people to look at me. Well they should try fighting through hundreds of people in a city you've never been to. I recheck my bag to make sure I didn't lose anything. Two books, check, clothes, check, necklace, check, keys, check, phone, check, wallet, check, YES, I have everything.

"Kay, let's go to Adam's and leave our stuff there and then check out the city for a little bit," Lizzie says.

We go to our cousin, Adam's place, and leave our bags in the room Lizzie and I will be staying in.

"Welcome to Boston," Adam said when we went outside, he is going to be our tour guide.

After going to pretty much every store, Thank you Lizzie, (note the sarcasm) we dropped our bags in the same room as the first bags. Lizzie and I get ready for the concert.

-----------------------<3--------------------------------------

The crowd is starting to light lighters and wave them, and those who didn't have a lighter used there cell phones. I take out the lighter I have for some reason, and light it before I start swaying with the crowd.

Fill my heart with gladness

Take away all my sadness

Ease my troubles that's what you do

For the morning Sun in all it's glory

Greets the day with hope and comfort too

You fill my life with laughter

And somehow you make it better

Ease my troubles that's what you do

The singer's calming voice goes over the crowd, setting us all into a calm manner, just swaying.

When the song finishes, so does the show. "Goodnight Boston," the singer yells.

We head back to Adam's place and I change out of the shirt/dress and into my sweatshirt.

Dream

"Michael, run."

"I'm not leaving you here."

"You have to get help."

"Don't move, I'll be right back."

I chuckle, like I'm going to get up so my arm hurts worse. The surprising thing is this is the first time this has happened.

I grip my arm with my other hand and sit up against the tree I fell out of. Mikey, where are you, I think to myself. I finally see him approach with Daddy right behind him.

"Daddy, it hurts. It hurts really bad."

"We should bring you to the hospital, then we can see what's wrong with your arm."

"Okay, Daddy."

He picks me up princess style and carries me to the truck. He drives to the hospital with Mikey by my side telling me how he was sorry and it was his fault.

"Mikey, if you don't shut up I'm going to have to kiss you." That was the first time I used that threat so he shut up immediately.

"You don't r-really mean that, right Breezy."

"Keep talking and we'll see." He stops talking for the rest of the ride

The doctors told me I broke my arm and put a blue cast on it.

"Thank you," I say to the doctor who looks at me confused. "For the cast."

Hello creators,

I'm sorry it took forever to update but my original chapter got deleted, and my WiFi was turned off for a short while

QotC- Have you ever broken a bone, if so how many?

I have never broken a bone, YAY me, I'm a loner in my family, although I have many scars.