Chapter 14

If I don't write to empty my mind I go mad.
_______________________________________________

I start pouring juice into three cups when Michael walks up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and places kisses along my neck.

"You look sexy in my shirt," he mumbles against my neck before he starts kissing and sucking on my sweet spot. I try to hold in the moans as he teases my skin but a quiet moan slips out when I go to tell him we should stop. I can feel him getting excited against the back of my thigh. I spin around and pull his face up kissing his lips. I pull back and smirk when I see him pout. "Come on, let's go eat breakfast," I say trying to pick up all three glasses before Michael takes two of them and we go into the dining room where I had plates of pancakes and fried eggs set out on the table. I put the cups in three of the places before getting Xander and bringing him to the dining room. I sit next to Michael while Xander sits across from us.

"I bet Lizzie will be happy to know you're around."

"Wasn't she that crazy girl that always followed us around?"

"Yes," I say sending a message to Lizzie telling her to come to Michael's house.

"Please don't tell her I'm here, I'm afraid she won't stop following me."

"Um, little to late," I say as someone walks in.

"Where are you guys?" Lizzie calls out.

"In the dining room."

She walks into the dining room a plops down next to Xander.

"What's up?"

"Lizzie, do you remember that kid I was always hanging around with the summer after I turned seven?"

"Yeah, that was the summer you weren't with Michael on his family trip."

"Well, Lizzie say hi to Xander, the boy from summer seven." We labeled every summer by our age when we were about 13.

"Hello Xander, it is good to meet you."

"Why don't you guys talk while I do the dishes," I say getting up and gathering the dishes.

"I'll help you," Michael says.

We walk into the kitchen and I put the dishes in the sink. I am spun around and trapped against the counter.

"Now where were we?"
*SEXUAL SCENE*
"I think about... here," I say attaching my lips to his. I get a tight feeling in the bottom of my stomach so I start grinding against Michael trying to get it to loosen. Michael lifts me up and sets me on the counter stepping between my legs, pressing us impossibly closer. He slides his hands underneath my shirt. I pull away and he pouts.

"Let's go upstairs and continue this," I whisper breathy in his ear. That's all it seems to take, he grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. Once we're in his bedroom he closes the door and pushes me against it, making sure not to put the door knob in my back. He attacks my lips, sliding his hands under my shirt he slowly raises it up my body before flinging it to the other side of the room. He starts playing with my nipples. "Mikey," I moan. He throws me on the bed before pulling off his boxers and straddling me, he pulls off my underwear. He climbs up and slams himself inside of me.

We go all day long, only stopping to come down from our highs.

*
_-------------------------·<3---------------------------------&&&-&&&&-----

Graduation is in eight days, which means that we get all the freedom in the world to do what we want. Right know it looks like working and trying to find a house for me an Michael because we want to live with each other until we go off to college.

I get ready for a gang meeting. I throw on a loose gray T-shirt, some blue jeans and a leather jacket, I slide on my black boots before heading out. I climb onto my motorcycle and head off to the club.

I back up into my parking spot before hopping off and walking into the building. All of the members that are apart of the meetings follow me into the meeting room and sit around the table while I sit at the head of the table. The meeting starts and it is the same news from every other week, treasury, someone is angry with us, every one is anxious about something.

"Guys, as you know I am graduating shortly, I would like suggestions on what to wear to the party afterwords."

"You're going to a party!?"

"Michael wanted me to go, but if nobody wants to help me pick an outfit I guess I won't go after all."

"I'll help you ma'am," one of the girls says.

"Me too," a couple of girls say.

"You girls stay here, everybody else, you are dismissed."

Everybody but those few girls left the room.

-------------------------------<3----------------------------

We ended up buying black boots with studs, a new jacket, and a magenta dress with a black belt and black lace in the back.

"Michael will be drooling over you sweetie."

"Thank you. I hope you girls can attend the party."

"We'll try." With that I climb on my bike with my things in my satchel.

Hello creators,

Whoa, Bri is going to a party. Shows just how much she would do for Michael.

QotC- How many parties have you ever been to?