Chapter 6

He got close to my ear and said, "You shouldn't feel ashamed of who you are. Fuck the past, just concentrate on what's happening now and what makes you happy."

Don't mess with her by:jessieslullaby
-------------------------------<3----------------------------------
Michael's Pic

"What do you want." She snapped the question out at the person who disrupted our lunch.

"I-I-I w-was w-wonderi-ing..." the boy stuttered.

"Wondering, what?"

"I- if y-you would l-like to sign our p-petition?"

"Stop stuttering, and tell me what it is about."

"It is to build a dam in the river."

"No!"

"Why n-not?"

"Because, I said so, now run along and find something else to do your petition on," she snapped at him.

He ran off and I asked her why she wouldn't even consider it.

"You wouldn't understand," she said as she got up to throw her food away.

Bri's POV

They would actually try to put a dam in my river. They can't do that, I won't let them.

"Hey where you going?" Alex asked from behind me.

"Out."

"Where?"

None of you God damn business." With that I headed to the doors that lead to outside, closest to the library. I walked into the library from the outside, not wanting to be spotted. It wasn't because I didn't want people knowing I liked the library, it was because I didn't want to be found by Alex or Michael.

After browsing the shelves and not finding anything I wanted to read at the moment, I went to the front desk to see if Mr. Delinco if there was any work for me to do. The books needed to be put back on their shelves. I spent the next two periods doing that, waiting for the bell for my free period to ring.

Realizing I still had about an hour until my free period, I grabbed my current book from it's hiding spot. I started reading not paying attention to my surroundings, so I jumped when the bell rang signalling me that it was free period. I put my book back in it's hiding spot.

"See you later Mr. Delinco," I said walking out of the library and heading to the football field.

I sat on the outer edge of the field, coach got tired of arguing with me to get off the field so now he doesn't even bother.

Hello my creators,

Okay, I kept confusing my self with Bri's schedule, so I am going to post it down here;

Period Time Class Teacher

1st 8:00-9:30 English Mr. Andersen
2nd 9:35-11:05 Algebra 2 Ms. Day green
3rd 11:10-12:40 Chemistry Mrs. Karsten
4th 12:45-1:15 Lunch
5th 1:20-2:50 Spanish Mr. Alderman
6th 2:55-4:25 Free Period

The football coach is Coach Karsten, Soccer is Coach Farnham, Basketball is Coach Death. All the names are made up except for Mr. and Mrs. Karsten, one was my fourth grade teacher, the other was/is my math teacher, I'm going into eighth grade so he is still my teacher.

QotC; Why does she like the library so much that, instead of going to the waterfall, she goes there?