Chapter 10

(yay double digits)

“Think before you speak. Read before you think.” 
― Frances Ann Lebowitz, The Fran Lebowitz Reader

--------------------------<3-------------------------

I am dancing around my room listening to music.

"She's officially lost it," someone said from the doorway.

I start spinning in really fast circles.

"She's crazy."

I stop spinning and stumble around my room and use my bed to keep me up.

"I'm going to find who laced her food."

"Bri, will you come down here?" Mom yelled up the stairs. I dance down the stairs, almost falling a couple times.

"Yes, Mom," I said standing in the kitchen entryway.

"Will you go greet the new neighbors?"

"On it. Mikey, Lizzie, come on."

"Where are we going," Lizzie asked wearily.

"To greet the new neighbors."

We walked over to the house on the right of mine. You could tell people had just moved in because of the few stray boxes. I knocked on the door and a lady in, what seems to be, her mid thirties answered.

"Michael, I haven't seen you for ages," she says.

"You look great, Aunt Bethany," Mikey says from behind me.

"Have you seen your cousin? I've been trying to get a hold of him for weeks."

"Oh, he lost his phone a while back."

"Well, that seems just like him. Will you get him to stop by and help me unpack."

"Will do Aunt Bethany."

"Who must you two lovely ladies be?"

"I'm Brianna, but my friends call me Bri, but I tell them to call me Breezy."

"I'm Elizabeth, but my friends call me Lizzie. We think somebody drugged Bri's food or coffee or something."

"I am not drugged."

"Whatever you say."

"Well, it was nice meeting you Bethany, even though Michael never told me about you."

"Michael I think you better run," Lizzie said from beside me.

"Yes, Michael, run."

He takes off across the yard, and I start chasing after him. I catch up to him, I know where every little hole in the three yards are, unlike Michael. I jump on his back and he stumbles, I tap the back of us knee and he falls to the ground. I try to flip him over and he goes along with it. I start slapping his chest. He catches my wrists to stop my brutal attack. He flips us over so he's straddling me, he pins my wrists beside my head. I start trying to loosen his grip, but he doesn't budge. I look at his face and he is just staring at me, I stare back into his eyes. He leans down and his face is inches away from mine, enough for me to tell him to get off of me, but for some reason I don't. After seeing I'm not going to reject, he closes the space between us. I start kissing him back, he loosens his grip on my wrists, and I put my hands in his hair and pull him closer.

Michael pulls away and I pout, missing his lips on mine. He just smiles.

"You owe me twenty bucks," someone says.

"I do not," another person says.

"Yeah you do, I said during high school, you said after," the first person says.

I look over to see Lizzie giving Kyle twenty dollars. I try to sit up, but Michael stops me. He turns my head towards him and he kisses me again, just this time it's a little (lot) bit more passionate.

When we break apart we have the attention of most of our neighbors. Michael helps me up off the ground and we run around the yard, ignoring everybody else, until I bumped into Alex. Michael came up behind me.

"Hey, Alex. Your mom wanted you to go over and help her unpack," Michael says from behind me. I turn to Michael, upset he didn't tell me Alex was Bethany' s son, course he didn't even tell me about Bethany. He put this hands up in surrender and starts backing up. If I wasn't mad I would have told him about the hole around a meter behind him. When the back of his foot finds the hole he falls over and I run to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask helping him up. When he is stood up he pulls me in and connects our lips.

"I am now," he says once he pulls away. I kiss him again.

Hello creators,

Okay, I have to get this of my chest. Eikkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Okay, I'm good.

What did you think? I am ecstatic, they finally kissed. KISSED! I'm dying, really, but not really, like we get closer to death every day.

QotC- Who was your first kiss?

I've actually never had my first kiss. *sighs sadly, pouts, looks down*