20. Don't worry

"Grace? Ah shit" James starts coming over to me, he pulls me into a hug and starts again "I didn't mean we had to anytime soon. Or ever if you really want to, that will be difficult but if thats what you want. I will wait however long you think you need. I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want and please don't feel like you have to okay? I have never done that with a girl anyways so it's not like I'm missing out right?" he jokes at the end. I just stare at him confused.

Has he never been with a girl...? I look back at him and he looks embarrassed and I see a slight tint of pink to his cheeks.

"I wanted to wait for my mate, I wanted it to be special and for her to know she is the only one I care enough about to...be intimate with. I wanted it to be our moment that nobody else got to share. I mean the guys all assume I have with one of the girls we used to hang around in high school" I cringe at that

"But don't worry. There will be no girls trying to steal me away because you are the only girl for me. And you will always be my only girl" by the end of his speech I have tears going down my cheeks.

He is way too good for me.

I don't deserve him.

He deserves so much better.

I'm used, I'm dirty and he doesn't even know it. And when he does he will be crushed.

He will want me to leave. I mean not that I blame him or anything. I don't deserve a good life like he could give me. I start shaking my head back and forth and sit on the ground crying.

Why did this happen to me?

I can't even give my mate one thing he wanted to be special between us because it was taken from me.

What is wrong with me?

"Hey hey shh it's okay Grace. Whats wrong? Tell me and I'll fix it" but the sad part is he can't because its me, I'm the damaged one and there is nothing he can do to give me back what they stole.

I start shaking my head back and forth and he tries to calm me down again,

"Whats wrong? Tell me and I'll fix it" he says again.

I shake my head and for the first time in nearly a decade I utter two words

"I'm broken"

*Vote or Comment!<3*