Eternal Happiness - End

The next day you woke up early to go to your university. Zoro, on the other hand, had gone to work at the dojo, but he was running pretty late. Since you finished earlier than him, you decided to just set up the things for the get together in the rooftop. Soon, Luffy and Ace arrived with more food and a lot of booze.

"How many people did you invite?" You sweat dropped, looking at your brothers nervously.

"Just enough." Smirked Ace cheekily.

"That's not an answer you dumbass!" You said swooping in to hit his ribs lightly.

"Ouch! Hey! You were the one that wanted to make a party! It's your fault!"

"Answer the question!" As you bickered and wrestled with your older brother, Luffy laughed at the two and began eating the food you had prepared for later.

"Careful!" Said a new voice, holding Luffy's wrists frozen in place.

"Zoro!" Said Luffy excitedly. "What took you so long?" He innocently beamed at his best friend, food already long forgotten. Zoro didn't answer his best friend, he just shrugged his shoulders. Truth was he had gotten a pretty important idea and had to head to the mall to buy what he needed for this idea.

"Zoro! Help!" Squeaked Ace while you had him in a head lock. Hearing your boyfriend's name get called, you looked up to find him staring at you almost in a hypnotized way. "Zoro!" Kept on yelling Ace, already out of oxygen.

"You're home!" You squealed as you launched yourself to Zoro's arms while dropping the body of your stupid brother to the ground with a loud thud. You were happy to finally see your boyfriend after a long day. "What took you so long?" You pouted.

"Oh, just had something to do before coming here." He said, looking away as he hugged you. He didn't want to tell you what he had left off to do, it would ruin the surprise.

"What thing?"

"Just something." He smiled gently, assuring you everything was alright.

"Mm alright Zoro I'll trust you, but please don't tell me you invited even more people over because this guys-"

"You asked us to!"

"No I didn't you dingus!" You yelled back at Ace, trying to get out of your boyfriend's embrace.

"Can't get to me~" He teased poking his tongue out.

"Zoro! Let me go! I need to punch a strawberry in the face." You said with a determined smile, already fisting your hands and ready to attack.

"W-what do you mean strawberry?!" As he asked this, his face began to grow a very noticeable blush, hence becoming a strawberry with all the freckles.

"There it is!" Laughed Luffy, having gone back to the food. "You became a strawberry."

As you laughed along with your brothers, Zoro still held you tightly against him. You never failed on reminding him each second he passed with you how much he loved you, and he wanted you to be his partner forever. Time went by and he helped you with your brothers to set everything up, greeting your family as everyone began to arrive.

"It's a beautiful place." Talked Mihawk in his silky voice. He had come with Perona and Bonney to give you a house warming gift, staying for the barbecue and to spend time with you.