Chapter 5

"So, my parents were spies, but for the bad people," Olivia started, "The Evil Side," Addison and Olivia said together. It started raining outside. Perfect time to hear a story about the bad guys. Just perfect. Olivia continued. "So you see, I accidentally got to know all about their evil business. And you know how I hate lies, how I hate people who do crime and wrong things, so, I reported them to the police. The police officer was a spy for Rightside. He brought me over here, I met Veronica, and I met you. Story finished." Olivia explained.

"You are so not a good storyteller," Addison said. "And what about your parents?"

"I guess they-they are in the jail, because of me!" Olivia broke into tears.

"Hey. Olivia. Listen to me. Your parents aren't in jail because of you. They're in because of their wrong jobs. Don't blame yourself for something that you haven't done," Addison said.

"Addison you're right, you always are, and thank you for comforting me. But I never will be able to forgive myself for what I've done. I PUT MY PARENTS IN JAIL!!! DO YOU REALISE THE CRIME I'VE COMMITED! I JAILED MY OWN PARENTS. I AM THE WORST DAUGHTER EVER!" Olivia sobbed.

"Olivia, it's not your fault, it isn't. In fact, you did a very good job by going to the police. Your parents would've either ways been caught. Good always takes over evil," Addison explained.

Olivia sobbed. Veronica said, "We'll do your sad story later girls, come on, we've got to start training."

"So, for the patience test, I'm going to keep you all locked in this room, for the next 7 hours," as Veronica announced this, there were gasps from the crowd. Veronica simply ignored them. "Your time starts now!" She said this and left the room.

Now there were a few idiots who didn't believe that Veronica truly locked the room, they tried to open it, but no luck! Few of them tried very hard but they couldn't. But Addison didn't understand why there was a patience test? I mean, who needs patience when you're saving the world, right?

Addison turned to the other new guy Peter. "Umm hi. Sorry to disturb you, but me and my friend are getting pretty bored. Care to join us?" Peter seemed overwhelmed at this offer, probably because he didn't have any friends, or maybe because he was getting bored too. "Uh. Okay," Peter replied.

Just as Peter replied, a very girlish, over excited voice boomed from the speaker. Addison didn't know there was a speaker in the room, so when she heard the voice, she got pretty shocked. "Dear young spies. You are not supposed to bang the doors, scream or get impatient, because after all, this is a patience test!" she chuckled in her own very weird way.

There were groans from the remaining kids. Addison didn't even bother. She wasn't like them to get really impatient. She waited and waited and waited with Olivia and Peter. They talked about their spy lives, and didn't even know how time flew. Finally, after a very long wait, a voice again boomed from the speaker again.

"Congratulations spies, you've now successfully passed the patience test," Veronica said. There were sighs of gratefulness from the crowd. Veronica came inside after a few minutes and told everyone else to leave with their guardian. Everyone else except Addison, Peter and Olivia.

"Addison, Peter and Olivia, stay here. We need to talk."