Chapter 16

"We're from the Rightside. It's a spy organization in London. And the person we're asking you about is a criminal who has killed a lot of people," Addison explained. "We really need you to co-operate."

The men smiled. "My dear girl," he said, "The Rightside is not only in London, it's all over the world. The both of us, we're fellow Rightside agents. Miss Veronica told us to be expecting you. We're pretty surprised you don't know about us." The not-so-smart man is actually a spy. Addison thought. Cool.

"I'm afraid Miss Veronica didn't tell us after all," Peter frowned. "But we're happy to know about it. We'd be obliged if you could tell us what you know."

"Of course we will, but first let me introduce myself, I'm Siddharth," the man who came along with Olivia said, "And this is Ayush," he pointed to the not-so-smart man. "I feel we should talk this over a cup of tea."

"Okay, let's go," Olivia sighed. There was literally no end to the series of confusing and mysterious events happening in their life. Well, they could always discuss is over a cup of coffee, or tea!

So the five Rightside agents went to a tea shop nearby. It was pretty fancy. Not the London kind of fancy with all the delicate cups and finger sandwiches. But a whimsical kind of fancy. The way you want tea to be, soothing, calming. The shop also had a vintage look to it. "What a nice place!" Addison said. She had a certain eye for aesthetics, she loved them.

"Well, it is the best tea shop in town," Ayush said. In the light of recent events, Addison hadn't realized how hungry she was, "Do you mind if I grab a quick bite too?"  Addison asked. "Sure, but you'll be paying," Ayush laughed. Addison shot him one of her deadly stares. And then she broke into a laugh.

They found a seat near the counter and ordered food and tea for all of them. "So, please tell us all you know," Peter said.

"So we believe that you're looking for a man named Lucas and his wife Hazel?" Siddharth asked.

"We are," Olivia said.                                                         

"So you saw them yesterday? Also, when me and Olivia asked you, why didn't you just tell us, or come to us?" Addison asked.

"Yes, we did see them yesterday. And as for the 'not telling you' part, those were orders from Miss Veronica. Said that it was part of your training," Siddharth explained.

Peter frowned. "If you saw them yesterday, why didn't you catch them?"

"Because we didn't know until today that those two were criminals," Ayush said. Olivia twitched at the word criminals.

"What did they ask you about?" Peter asked.

"So the woman came to my stall and asked for a scarf, something that would cover her entirely, so she wouldn't be seen. She brought two of them," Ayush explained.

"And you willingly gave it to her!" Peter said, almost yelling. A lot of people were looking at them. "Do you at least remember what color it was!?" Olivia asked.

"The woman asked for the most common color in scarfs, that's usually red, but we'd run out of red so I gave her yellow," Ayush said.

"Is yellow the second most common scarf color?" Peter asked.

"Um, yes it is," Ayush said reluctantly.

"Well, we're certainly going to need a lot of time to find those two," Addison said.

Meanwhile Olivia was working on something on her computer. "No we're not!" she exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Addison asked her.

"Remember the tracking system that wasn't working this morning? I just checked it and it's working alright now. I guess it's a matter of range. Once they're out of range, we cannot track them. It says they are somewhere near...." Her voice trailed off. "They're somewhere near our hotel! Come on, we need to get to them before the system goes offline again," The five of them, Peter, Addison, Olivia, and their two new friends hurried without finishing their tea and jumped straight into Ayush's car.

"They're on the move now," Olivia nudged Siddharth. "Can you tell us where he's heading?" She showed him the map. Siddharth studied the map carefully. "This direction," he said, thinking in deep thought. "Wait a second! They're coming right at us! They're headed towards the temple! There is only one route from your hotel that leads to the temple and it's a very narrow road. Just keep on going straight, we are bound to catch them this time!" Siddharth said excitedly.

"I guess me and Peter should look out of the windows, in case we see them," Addison said. "And Olivia, you could also do help us because....." her voice trailed off.  "Because they're my parents, I know," Olivia said. It was visible how she was restraining herself from a total meltdown. "I don't see them anywhere," Addison said after a long five minute drive.

"Let's just drive till the end of the road. "Siddharth, what does the tracker say?" Peter asked.

"The tracker says that they are heading our way. And we are supposed to be going in the right direction," Siddharth said, confused. "How much distance till we catch them?" Addison asked, excitedly. "About five hundred metres or so," Siddharth said.

"Guys," Olivia said. "I think we found them."