Chapter 17

Olivia pointed to a couple outside the window, both wearing yellow scarfs and both, pretty much looked like her parents. Addison sprung out of the car and pointed her laser gun at them, "FREEZE!" Obviously they didn't freeze. Instead they started running. What a wild and crazy chase it was! Peter and Addison both ran behind them, at top speed, and Siddharth, Ayush and Olivia followed them from the car. "You think I should shoot?" Addison asked Peter while running. "Is that even a question?!" Peter screamed. Addison stopped in her tracks and aimed for Lucas. He dropped on the ground. She did the same to Hazel. No details needed. Both of them were conscious, but they couldn't move a limb.

Hazel and Lucas looked almost startled. "How did you....." Hazel started but froze on seeing Olivia get out of the car. "Olivia? What are you doing here?" Hazel asked. "That's none of your business," Olivia said. Her response startled Hazel. How could she talk to her parents like that!?

"Hello criminals," Peter said. "You are now under the custody of The Rightside. After the effect of the guns wear off, you'll come with us to our headquarters."

"Headquarters?" Addison whispered to Peter. "I don't know. We need to sound professional. We don't want them thinking we're just some kids who have no idea what they're supposed to do," Peter explained to her.

"Yeah, boy," Lucas said mocking, "We do think you're some kids with no idea what to do."

"Who said there are no headquarters in India?" Ayush said. "There's one in New Delhi."

"When can we get there?" Olivia asked.

"Whenever you want to. It's about a 10 hour drive from here," Siddharth explained.

"Before we do that, I have some unfinished work at the hotel," Addison said. She still wanted to know about Poonam, and wanted to see the torn photograph she had.

"Thinking about your aunt, Nandini?" Lucas said, as if reading her mind. How in the world could he know that!?

"How did you- how did you know about  Poonam?" Addison asked, her voice breaking. "And I'm not Nandini, I'm Addison."

"You think that way, little girl, you don't know the truth," Hazel said.

"What do you mean?" Addison asked. Both of them remained silent. "Tell me! What do you mean!?" Addison yelled.

"We will, once you promise not to harm us in any way," Lucas negotiated. Addison looked at Olivia and Peter. Both of them nodded.

"Tell me the truth."