26. A Question Mark. (Mixed POV)

Mujhe iss chapter mein sab ke, I repeat, sab ke dabaake likes aur comments chahiye.
Of each and every reader.
Last chapter hai, kar do yaar.

Aur haan, chapter thoda zyada hee lamba hai. 5-10 minute mein khatam nahi hoga. Time nikalke padhhna.

Before we proceed, I have some mentions. These are the op readers who commented on my chapters. Badi vaali virtual jhappis to y'all! Love ya lots!

Kamyamanchanda proud_spammer Squashy_Orange Ashmeet7Kaur  2702era GurLReaderOP birdiehills minatiandz Chazos crazy_hooman65 minatians_squad AchalKumar2 yoda_drdz Shinchan655 lococoblong TriptiRajput913 JahanviPriyal nikkigulati CarryPotter003 PrapteeMiller MuditaBharsakale0 carryminati_fever Harshvij MuneebaSaleem2 yashshiv swarna_DZ_black Manny_Nannuru

And of course, Phoenix_fromashes123how can I ever forget your amazing message on my message board! Thank you a lot for that! :)

My special mention to proud_spammer You are the freaking best! Literally bro, you are the sweetest and the kindest person I have met online! Thanks for tolerating my dumb-ass! (P.S. no amount of butter was used in writing this)

The wonderful people who liked and viewed and read my chapters. I love you lots! Tons of gulabi dils to you.

*sprinkles a bucket full of gulabi dils on you all*

<3 <3

*************************************

7 years later.

Ahalya's POV

11th September, 2029.
Brisbane, Australia.
11:24 a.m.

"Amu, honey! Hurry up! We are getting late, bubba!", I shouted to Amayra.

"Coming, Mamma!", she said from the doorstep. She was still hugging Nivaan, Nupur's 2 year old, tightly.

I loaded the last suitcase in the taxi and faced Nupur.
"This girl, I tell you! If she does not listen to me immediately at this age, she will grow up to be an extremely stubborn child!", I said to her.

Nupur sighed and said, "Ahalya, I have told you this many times. Don't be a psychologist to her, be her mom! She is your child, not your patient!"

I nodded and said, "I am still trying, Nupur! I am new at this thing. Abhi 2 saal pehle toh aayi hai Amu. She has finally accepted me as her mother. But I need time to be her mom."