Thanksgiving (Logicality - Fluff):

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Patton shook Logan awake at six in the morning on Thanksgiving.
The logical side was wearing his unicorn onesie and a pair of socks with pictures of atoms on them. He reached for his glasses.
"Patton, what is wrong with you?!" He cried sleepily, "Thomas barely got any sleep last night due to Virgil staying up until 3:32 A.M. last night, therefore I barely got any sleep either!"
Patton shrunk back from his boyfriend, who immediately felt guilty.
"I just wanted to bring you some cookies I baked for Thanksgiving..." Patton said, picking up a plate of cookies and a glass of milk, "I didn't know you stayed up most of the night, I'm sorry..."
Logan pushed his glasses up.
"Patton, I'm sorry," He apologized, "I didn't mean to raise my volume, you just startled me. What kind of cookies are they?"
Patton nearly instantly regained the spring in his step, giving Logan the plate and setting the milk on Logan's nightstand.
"They're Logan's Berry sugar cookies," He giggled, "I used Crofters for the filling."
Logan gasped and quickly took a bite, moaning in satisfaction at the taste of Logan's Berry Crofters.
"Patton," He said with a smile, "Thank you."
Patton giggled and kissed the teacher on the cheek.
"You're welcome, Cookie," He said, nuzzling his face in Logan's shoulder...

The End.