The Sides' Origins 2- Logan:

It was 1692 when German-American immigrant, scholar, teacher, and doctor Logan Brandt lived with his sister Selena in Salem, Oregon. Logan studied human anatomy, psychology, and botany. His sister was a gardener who grew food for them to eat and sell and herbs to aid the sick villagers who came to them for help. 18-year-old Logan adored his younger sister, whose emerald green eyes were always so vibrant in comparison to his dull, brown irises. It wasn't too long before their usual means of aiding the sick were brought to the attention of villagers, who believed them to be guilty of witchcraft.

It was the end of the day. The sun was set, the stars were twinkling in the sky, and Logan was at his desk, reading a book by candlelight. Selena, dressed in her nightgown, entered the room. She grabbed the string to mark the place in the text and closed Logan's book over it.
"Brother," She said, "I swear, you are going to work yourself to death one day."
Logan sighed and stretched, yawning.
"As if you work any less than I do, Selena?" He chuckled, "You have no room to point out that flaw in my schedule."
Selena laughed, nodding in agreement.
"Come on, you have school tomorrow, Logan," She said, pulling her brother to stand up.
Logan was about to go put on his nightclothes when the door suddenly burst open, men from the village grabbing his screaming sister.
"SELENA!!!" Logan screamed, being overpowered and taken away to the town square with her.

They were both bound to crosses with thick, heavy ropes.
"Please, I bewitched him so he would follow my orders!" Selena begged, "Release him, he did nothing wrong!"
Logan screamed the opposite.
"She did not bewitch me, I put a spell on her!" He cried, "It was all my doing! Burn me, release her!"
The mayor didn't listen. He had them both burned.
"SELENA!!!" Logan cried out in agony as the flames ate at his flesh, burning him alive.
"LOGAN!!!" Selena screamed in reply.
Logan sobbed as Selena's screams and cries for her brother quieted, fading to nothing as the light slowly faded from her once vibrant, green eyes. Selena was dead.
"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Logan screamed, pure, insane rage forcing the agony from his mind, "ALL OF YOU, YOU WILL ALL DIE!!! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!! SELENAAAAA-!!!"

His tears were taken by the flame, as was his life. The light, however, didn't fade from his vision, but became bright as the sun, the heat dulled down into a soft, gentle warmth as he was pulled from the cold embrace of death. He opened his eyes to be greeted with the Mindscape.

Logan Brandt, Logic- Your host is Thomas Sanders...

To Be Continued...