Confession

Picture credits to - alittleandromeda on Instagram. Thanks a lot!

This is a long one. Settle somewhere before starting. A lot of drama is coming from now.
.
.
Chapter 19: Confession

Annika's POV

After a million questions hitting my head, I was in the car with Ryan. It was around 9 and I had to be home by 11. Not because Kaira and Gin wanted me too, but because I had college tomorrow.

I was in a black plain dress with full sleeves. Ryan was not really in a mood to attend the party, but after knowing Noah would be there, he didn't feel the same any more.

"We're here."

We entered the house. It was huge, but crazily crowded. When we stepped in, Ryan asked what I exactly wanted to do here.

I didn't have the answer.

"Well you're not gonna get drinks for all I know. You'll have one really bad hangover for that." I looked at him. Was that worry?

"I don't want an earful from your friends." It wasn't.

We went towards the kitchen. People were actually making out and grinding themselves on any person, everywhere.

I picked up a glass to drink but I was stopped before that.

"That's alcohol." Ryan warned.

"A bit won't hurt."

"Are you sure you've never drank alcohol before?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"What do you think?" I challenged. He stepped closer. The music around us was loud. He brought his head to my ear.

"I think you can't handle yourself once you get drunk. You say things you are frightened to say." He whisphered. His breath sent thrills all the way to my spine.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back lightly.

"I'm not frightened to say anything. Mainly when it's true." I shouted loud enough for him to hear. He smirked and ran his hand through his hair. His jawline was perfect. He was looking so-

Control dude.

I took a deep breath and turned so that we were both side to side, facing the crowd and leaning on the counter.

"Ryan." A girl with blonde hair came towards us. Rather him.

He raised his eyebrow, not speaking anything.

She came closer and placed a hand on his shoulder. Okay...

He pushed her hand away, making sure to not be harsh. She chuckled awkwardly.

"Do I know you?"

"I'm Rebecca. I'm in the same class as you in 3 subjects." She smiled sexily.

Okay, you weren't supposed to find that sexy.

But she tried to smile sexily.

He nodded, impatiently. She stared at him, "Do you wanna dance?" She asked narrowing her eyes. Kind of afraid of rejection.

She doesn't look like a bad person. I was reaching to conclusions without knowing the whole thing again. Gotta stop that.

"I'm sorry. I can't." Ryan answered. He didn't look sorry at all.

"Oh. What? I mean, yeah, no problem. Can I ask you something?" She said sheepishly. This girl is either really sweet or she's super fake.

Do not freaking reach to conclusions.