Final Battle/Ending?

This book is coming to a close soon but they'll be other books then this one.

Shalnark's Pov

We planned out our ideas and discussed it to chrollo we had to put a stop to Osakai once and for all and save everyone else as well as Y/n. Chrollo suggested going together and heading to the base chrollo said he'll take on Hisoka while the rest of use take on Osakai.

"Alright the plan Is sound great Kurapika gon and killua you guys take the east side uvo pakunoda Franklin take the west phinks and Feitan take the south. While kumo and I take the north." I say as i write down the map. and hand it to everyone. They look at it and nod.

"Alright let's get this over with!" Kumo says in a raging anger. "Ok head out!"chrollo tells us and everyone dashed out. Kumo was about to dash out of the mansion but grab his hand.

"Kumo....this maybe our last fight. I just want to tell you I love you always and will die beside you. And if we make it. I promise to make you my husband. And adopt kids. Have a happy life." Kumo smiles and holds me close. "I cant wait to bad we cant have our own kids" he laughs I blush. "Anywas we have to head out love ok."with that we dash off.

No ones pov

Meanwhile everyone was engaging into combat chrollo was in battle with hisoka while the others fought off the soldiers. Shalnark and kumo took there positions and went into the hideout and go for the portal 

" I dont think so kumo and shalnark."they turn to see Osakai holding a gun. Pointing it at them.

"Step away from the machine or I'll shoot." Kumo tosses Shalnark the tools. "Babe you deal with he machine I'll fight him this time. And make him pay for what he did to us all."

Shalnark nods and goes to the portal and starts working on it. "I'll kill you even if I die I'll make sure I'll drag you with me to Hell..."

Osakai smirks." Such bold brave words for a tiny kid like you." With that they charge at each other and lock into combat. They fight until kumo falls to his knees coughing out blood. "Gasp ugh...I ain't done yet. Go on keep hurting me it just makes me stronger." Osakai glares at me.

"Heh really you do no you will die with those injuries give up kid."

"我要杀了....切脖子....烧死你了...."
"(I'll kill....slit your throat....burn you to a crisp....")(that was the translation).

Shalnark looks up...."kumo wait dont!" Kumo looks to Shalnark and smiles. Then turns to Osakai.

"Double pain packer." Shalnark looks at himself and sees that he himself is also wearing protective armor. "Kumo I didnt no you coul-" Shalnark stops speaking and quickly goes back to destroying the portal."

"What in god's name when did you put that on?" Kumo stares at Osakai who is now in a slight panic.

"为你的罪悔改.....Rising sun"
"Repent for your sins......rising sun!!!!"

A massive burning sun breaks into the air and heats up the room and instantly burns Osakai.

"Ugh w-what n-no....make it stop! It burns!!!! C-cant breath..." Osakai withers in pain and reaches for Kumo who is staring down at him. And is now walking towards him.

"Osakai, I warned you not to mess with me you must want to be tortured. You're pathetic...you must  have not done your homework on who my father is. Hes the master torturer. While you burn away I think I'll toy with you a bit. Hm? I'll start with your eyes..."

kumo takes his own two fingers and pokes Osakai in the eye and ripped his eye out as blood trails down Kumo's hand. Osakai screams holding where his eye used to be "So Pretty~♡ what shall I go for next your other eye? Ooo I can tear your fingernails off as well" Osakai tries to speak but no longer can speak.

" what's wrong cant speak? This is what happens whe  you touch my friends and family. I never mentioned the title everyone calls me. My name means spider and because of my bloodlust and training at a young age everytime I see blood it turns me on but when you hurt my family you unlock a demon from inside me. My name is Kumo the black widow Reaper."

Osakai shakes in fear to what is happening in front of him. "Y-your a monster! A demon?!" Kumo smiles sadistically. "Oh I'm the demon? Says the one trying to kill and take over the world. Fufufu~♡ bad news for you." Kumo then cuts off Osakai's index finger..."such a beautiful color."

With that kumo licks a bit of blood off his finger. Might as well finish you off." With that a bright light flashes and Osakai's body disappears as the portal activates and then breaks apart.

And then it goes quiet. " no fun at all shal I was about to kill him." Shalnark walks over and flicks Kumo's head. "I think you tortured him enough with rising sun and you pulling his eye and finger off. Geez your worse then your dad." Kumo pouts but smiles. "But we did it the world is now safe and we survived. Just one more thing.

I close my eyes and made a wish. A wish to restore the world back to normal and bring everyone who died back. And live a peaceful life.

-

A year later.

You did well Y/n congratulations it's a baby girl. Leorio hands y/n the new baby girl. As her and Feitan smile and hold each other. Everyone but Shalnark and kumo where there. "Kumo is missing out on his new sister. But right now him and Shalnark are away. I'll send pictures to them after." Feitan says.

-

Elsewhere in a small town in kumo was resting his head on Shalnarks lap. As they take a break from traveling. And look at each other happily

"How you feeling? Babe?" Kumo opens his eyes. "a bit tired but it makes sense why. Oh babe they kicked."

Kumo takes shalnarks hand and places it on his belly. As they feel a small kick. Shalnark's face grew bright and happy and holds kumo.

"Good thing we found someone who can turn me into a girl for 9 months to get pregnant" Kumo smiles a bit. Shalnark nods "the fact that were gonna be parents blows my mind." They both smile. Shalnark lays beside kumo holding him. " I love you my beautiful husband." Shalnark says gaining a small laugh from kumo.

"And I love you to my handsome husband." With that we close our eyes and fall asleep."

Well that's that book to has come to a close bet you weren't expecting Shalnark and kumo to become parents did yea.

If you want I can do a bonus ending of Shalnark and Kumo's wedding tell me what you think?